Citrix protects apps and data
Citrix solutions are trusted to protect the most sensitive information, giving IT powerful options to control application and data access across any location, network and device. Employees, contractors and partners have the flexibility to choose how they work with seamless and secure access to their workspace with the resources they need whether remote, mobile or in the office. End-to-end visibility of connections, traffic and user activity allows IT to address privacy, compliance and risk management priorities without compromising productivity. Citrix solutions also integrate with third-party security vendors for advanced levels of system management and identity, endpoint and network protection.
With Citrix, organizations can provide the right level of confidentiality, integrity and availability for data without placing undue restrictions on the ways people work. Across every industry, including the most highly regulated sectors, customers rely on Citrix to assure privacy, protect sensitive information and enable compliance of apps and data without compromising workforce flexibility and productivity.
The core security pillars of the Citrix offering include:
- Identity and access – authentication, authorization, access control
- Network security – remote access, segmentation, availability
- App security – centralization, containerization, inspection
- Data security – centralization, containerization, file sharing
- Monitoring and response – visibility, auditing, compliance