Sun Ray 3 Client
Oracle’s Sun Ray Clients provide an interoperable, zero-administration desktop client solution that reduces the maintenance, upgrade, and operational costs commonly associated with PC environments. The ultra-secure, ultra-reliable Sun Ray 3 Client features full support for the Oracle desktop virtualization portfolio.
Sun Ray 3 Clients are designed for secure, cost-effective virtualized desktop environments and don’t require local software or management, eliminating the complexity, expenses, and security vulnerabilities associated with other thin client and PC solutions. The Sun Ray 3 Client is designed to be one of the most compact, lowest power consumption and eco-friendly desktops on the market today.
- Plug and go, zero administration client
- 1920 x 1200 maximum resolution
- Five USB ports
- Built-in smart card reader
- Remote access to Windows, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Enterprise Linux and other Linux desktops
- ‘Hot-desking’ capability to enable easy mobile access to desktop
- Secure firmware, prevents data theft and attacks
- Supports the feature-rich Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) designed to enable seamless desktop access over LAN and WAN
- Sleek, solid, compact, lightweight, and ventless design
- Lowest power consumption of any ENERGY STAR 5.0 (Category A) qualified thin client
- EPEAT Silver registered product
- Reduce operational costs by managing thousands of desktops with just a few system administrators
- Eliminate costs associated with client virus attacks
- Protect intellectual property by eliminating insecure PC storage or removable media
- Save time by upgrading applications on thousands of desktops in hours – not weeks or months
- Reduce energy consumption and e-waste
For more information on Oracle’s Sun Ray Clients
No reviews yet.