DaaS and VDI
Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA)
BY USE CASE
Secure Distributed Work
See all use cases
DAAS AND VDI
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
Citrix Analytics for Performance
APP DELIVERY AND SECURITY
Citrix App Delivery and Security Service
Citrix Analytics for Security
Citrix Secure Private Access
Citrix Web App and API Protection
View all products
Citrix Workspace app is the easy-to-install client software that provides seamless secure access to everything you need to get work done.
View all resources
Get the solution brief
Get the report
Get expert guidance, resources, and step-by-step instructions to navigate your path to the cloud.
Learn about planning, deployment, and management of Citrix solutions, so you can maximize the value of your investment.
Read the article
1 800 424 8749
Locate a Citrix Partner
My Citrix account
Citrix Cloud Japan
Citrix Cloud Government
Only a tiny percentage of enterprises — aka the 8% club — are achieving their digital transformation objectives, according to a study from Bain & Co.1 What can the remaining 92% of other companies learn from these elite leaders?
The Citrix Smarter Workplace Report 2021
or Citrix Workspace