Citrix Workspace App 2112 for HTML5 - Tech Preview
Release Date: Nov 30, 2021
What’s new in 2112
Global App Configuration Service enhancement
Previously, this feature was available only on the Workspace (Cloud). With this release, administrators can customize user settings for on-premises deployments as well. For prerequisites, see Global App Configuration Service documentation.
- This feature is available for HTTPS‑based stores only.
- For the Global App Configuration Service to work, ensure your users can access the URL discovery.cem.cloud.us.
Troubleshooting enhancement for mobile devices
With this release, you can get quick access to the session log file by tapping the Get Logs option.
The logging option is renamed from Logging to Get Logs. When you select Get Logs from the secondary menu, the log file downloads on your device, unlike a new browser tab.
Note: You can collect logs for the ongoing session and a maximum of the previous 5 sessions.
Fixed issues in 2112
This release addresses a number of issues that help to improve overall performance and stability.
Known issues in 2112
No new issues have been observed in this release.
How to install Citrix Workspace app for HTML5:
1. Download CitrixHTML5Client-x64.exe from Citrix download page.
2. Copy CitrixHTML5Client-x64.exe to the StoreFront machine.
3. Install CitrixHTML5Client-x64.exe as an administrator.
4. Refresh the StoreFront console.
Tech Preview release documentation.
Kindly provide your feedback here
Citrix Workspace app 2112 for HTML5
- SHA-256 - 508AFF71A5F698136FE0F49B6567857B87AF2B3377E69A58E42CB7E6CBE1A2F0
Citrix Workspace app 2112 for HTML5 for hosting
- SHA-256 - 375B2D4F99C5FF9204595AF206CD99E46BDE443C3F24FE67AD9A649961A27FD2
Citrix Workspace app SDK 2112 for HTML5
- SHA-256 - 3CF2B3E0B326D3169926100D873E56F80F1909C7EA612BD8CC55B6C9B1DC7B49
- SHA-256 - 0E189B67D60074C4DEC161B087D6B5A319F8E65D7B5A156C9711198E96D2B3E2