The Citrix Netscaler SE team is hosting a free, technical training event for UK Partners.
The event will be held at Citrix HQ in Chalfont Park, UK, on 29th January.
At this one-day training event the Citrix team will cover key product updates and get right under the bonnet of some of the features with live demos, and show you the best ways to sell NetScaler into your customers and prospects. There is also the opportunity to network with the SE team over lunch.
Welcome and Introduction
NetScaler 10.5 Update (Danny Phillps)
- Main feature enhancements in 10.5 detailing the key selling points
NetScaler Gateway - OPSWAT and Centralised Mgt (Andrew Scott)
- OPSWAT overview and demo. Showcasing 10.5 additions.
- Use of generic scans to cater for multiple AV vendors
- Command centre when used with gateway use case
- Dashboard and Reporting options
Front End Optimisation (Ralph Lorkins)
Why do customers want it?
- Customer experience, browser as fat client, app complexity
- Rapid deployment - features over efficiency
How is it done?
- On-the-fly reordering
- Image Optimisation
How a customer evaluates technology (Ken Hands – ICAP)
- Developing requirements and translating them into an RFP
- Other factors in decision making
- Levels of support and professional services expected
Final Q&A with all 4 presenters