Citrix Issued California Software License Program Contract
State and local agencies can now quickly and cost-effectively purchase technology and services that enable them to engage employees and better serve the public
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL – June 13, 2019 – Purchasing can be a frustrating and challenging process, particularly in the public sector where procedures are specific and complex and every dollar spent is scrutinized. But Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS) is making it easier in California. The company today announced that it has established a Software License Program (SLP) contract from which state and local agencies can purchase technology and services that enable them to engage employees and citizens and be more productive in a fast, efficient manner that aligns with their procurement policies.
The contract will be administered by Citrix partners who specialize in the public sector, including:
- Solutions Simplified
Citrix digital workspace solutions enable state and local agencies across the public sector to provide secure, unified and reliable access to the applications and data they need to achieve their unique missions. Using the solutions,
- Health and Human Services can increase the efficiency of caseworkers, clinicians, and contractors so they can keep pace with expanding caseloads.
- Public Safety – First Responders can ensure the flow of critical data to enable the best possible responses, from dispatchers in the call center to emergency personnel in the field.
- Corrections can simplify how they provide access to legal resources, educational classes, and job search tools for inmates and parolees.
- Transportation can enhance its ability to provide services and increase citizen satisfaction through more efficient DMV operations and self-service kiosks and shorten response time to incidents to improve safety.
- Libraries can reduce the costs and risks of offering public access to computers, applications, and the Internet.
- Judicial Systems/Courts can offer remote and mobile access to case files and case management applications to assist in the effective delivery of justice.
Hundreds of state and local agencies across California use Citrix solutions to power a better way to work, including the State of California Department of Technology, State of California Legislative Data Center and State of California Department of Public Health. To learn more about the solutions and the value they can deliver for your organization, visit www.citrix-gov.com