Many organizations are facing challenges when switching to remote working during COVID-19: where to host computing resources for newly remote employees in the face of inadequate datacenter capacity. Hosting Citrix workspaces in a public cloud like Microsoft Azure instead of on premises gives you immediate, scalable capacity, plus security, reliability, and flexibility to support your business continuity plan (BCP).
Join us for the next Technology in Practice webinar on June 10, 2020, when Citrix and Microsoft architects will talk about business continuity planning for Citrix on Azure, including practical guidance and lessons learned from field deployments.
During this webinar we will cover the following:
- Azure Landing Zone deployment considerations and key design decisions. Like building a new house, your Azure Landing Zone must be provisioned and prepared to host workloads. Learn about network considerations, governance and policies that control access.
- Onboarding and deployment of Citrix resources. Migration strategies for your workloads and considerations by use case to reduce time to value and create a scalable operating model.
- Latest Citrix on Azure product enhancements. Key product updates that improve Citrix on Azure performance, scalability, and user experience.
Get answers to your questions from the Citrix experts at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Kevin Nardone – Citrix Consulting Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Jeff Mitchell – Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect