Most likely, you are hearing the term workspace more often. But what is a workspace? What does it do? What does it include? How does it work?
The Workspace Master Class will look into the workspace concept and dissect it into smaller components that can be used as a roadmap for planning and deploying.
In this first session, we will cover:
- Getting started with Citrix Workspace - Learn how to fully aggregate all apps and data across all applications–both on-prem and in the cloud–to deliver the right experience every time.
- What is Citrix Workspace app - Does it replace Receiver? What OS platforms does it support?
- App Integration: Citrix DaaS (formerly Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service) - What are the options for integrating virtual apps and desktops into the user’s workspace?
- App Integration: SaaS and Web apps - How to provide single sign-on to SaaS and web-based apps while adding enhanced security to limit access to sites and functionality.
- Daniel Feller, Lead Architect, Citrix