Citrix ADM Release (Feature Phase) 13.1 Build 17.42
Release Date: Feb 23, 2022
Citrix IT saved 10,000 hours of Operational Effort in 2021 by moving to ADM Service!!
Join the bandwagon of 2000+ active ADM service customers including 700+ migrated customers & leverage advanced Analytics & ADC Lifecycle Management capabilities.
Option 2 – Migrate all ADC from ADM On-Prem to ADM service. For more info, refer Migrate Today
This Citrix ADM Release (Maintenance Phase) 13.1 Build 17.42 includes critical bug fixes.
For detailed documentation for the release refer to Citrix ADM 13.1
ADM On-Prem Express edition entitlement changes : Please note that from release 13.1-12.x onwards, the ADM On-Prem Express edition entitlement Vserver support has been updated to 2 from previously supported 30 Vservers.
1. UI notification for Express edition entitlement change from 30 to 2, before clicking upgrade to 13.1-12.x
2. UI Notifications for Express edition entitlement change from 30 to 2, after Upgrade to 13.1-12.x
- If there are any third-party virtual servers before upgrade, a message will indicate that “Third party virtual server license reduced from 30 to 2”
- If there are more than 2 virtual servers and less than 30 virtual servers licensed before upgrade, a message will indicate that “Virtual server license reduced from 30 to [ licensed vserver count >2 and <30]” For example: If before upgrade there are 3 licensed virtual servers, after upgrade, the total number of entitled licensed Vservers will be updated to 3
- A mandatory message will indicate “ADM VIP license will be reduced from 30 to 2 post upgrade" This message indicates the total number of entitled licenses will become 2 after 30 days. After 30 days of grace period, only 2 randomly chosen vservers will remain licensed and the remaining will be unlicensed
Upgrade : To upgrade from Citrix ADM 11.1, 12.0, 12.1 or 13.0 to Citrix ADM version 13.1, download the 13.1-4.43 upgrade package listed below. Make sure you review the upgrade instructions before proceeding with the upgrade. See, Upgrade.
Citrix ADM image for Citrix Hypervisor, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - b7154c167a3aacf2a3cbcb7a2f27024fa4f4348a776cffbef7c924cbf8efbd31
Citrix ADM image for ESX, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 66e5f287491da9c389eb07a999817528bee12c4a4099c30f5fa576c10db91640
Citrix ADM image for HyperV, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 126f500adc519d80c4085a3f062854127653b3f3b25c7060f08b3fce2401546d
Citrix ADM image for KVM, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 5e7b713cd6561fdc29c438c20b9e4e72cec8ebda055509c18e7644c6f3933dd8
Citrix ADM Upgrade Package - 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 740848671e1da6de65e924a31f704cc5be5e4ff13d9f6f6ccfc9acb87d68f386
Citrix ADM Agent image for Xen, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 41b65cadf20614ba7887986672b8998aa6496d9863b1b778b7d3053fd73052cf
Citrix ADM Agent image for ESX, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 94649f1e8b5033c0431b7316cb6203e0d5829d115f1484d4a53751d24d9c56cd
Citrix ADM Agent image for HyperV, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 419f8f2182db63e392d22dac74bd0a567b7a3a066ee069d4fc26e8f0a2f97c6c
Citrix ADM Agent image for KVM, 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 37f620410c5e3dd8a93b5fbfc1da34e93bc751dff0294af9b0648c1aa5f9fcfc
Citrix ADM Agent Upgrade Package - 13.1 Build 17.42
- SHA-256 - 7cdbdeb090943b839e98072f25fb2ea930e591349aec117084f37b6b62eadb0e