Citrix Workspace app for Windows LTSR 1912 CU7 Technology Preview
Release Date: Mar 11, 2022
Early Access Release
- This early access release is provided for evaluation and test purposes only. Do not deploy this release in a production environment.
- Citrix does not represent that all fixes in this early access release will be included in the upcoming general availability release.
- The documentation of the issues fixed in this early access release is provided as is. Parts of the documentation have not yet been verified.
Issues fixed in this release
- When Desktop Viewer is set to full-screen mode and the default browser is maximized on the endpoint device, the Bidirectional Content Redirection feature might not bring the local default web browser window to the foreground. The issue occurs with local default web browsers other than Internet Explorer. [CVADHELP-19041]
- Attempts to add Citrix Gateway URL might fail intermittently with this error message:
Authentication Service cannot be contacted.
- Using the Storebrowse utility to enumerate resources for the Citrix Gateway URL might fail when at least one of the configured Delivery Controllers is not reachable. [CVADHELP-15416]
- When Citrix IME is enabled, certain third-party applications might not respond and application launches in a user session might fail. The issue occurs because of the faulting CtxIme module. [CVADHELP-18511]
- Attempts to refresh or launch an app might result in the cannot contact store error message. This issue happens when the retrieval of shortcut description for specific subscribed apps fails.
Your apps are not available at this time. Please try again in a few minutes or contact your help desk with this information: cannot contact store.
- Attempts to launch a user session might fail after using the selfservice.exe –init –ipoll –exit command. [CVADHELP-19095]
- With this fix, you can set TWITaskbarGroupingMode to GroupNone under the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE root registry tree, instead of setting it under both HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. The TWITaskbarGroupingMode key is available under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Lockdown Profiles\All Regions\Lockdown\Virtual Channels\Seamless Windows. [CVADHELP-19106]
- When the Build to lossless graphics policy is enabled in a multi-monitor environment, spanning the screen across a laptop and an external monitor might result in a distorted image. [CVADHELP-19065]
Please provide your feedback here.
Citrix Workspace App 19.12.7000 for Windows
- SHA-256 - e25f6e2b7df66183e715cf3b44d786ca5354b13e10b90fc630b53e3b31100548
Scripts for Deploying Citrix Workspace App for Windows
- SHA-256 - c3938687a0cc8ec39ca15651343b5434a8a382633c7fb5de796912a841e24d1f
Citrix ADMX/ ADML Templates for Group Policy Editor
- SHA-256 - fbe40fbaa23094c794e6aac03237fa199a4c496fd9d7d80c6bfb9a59243c0306