Citrix ADM Release (Feature Phase) 13.1 Build 21.50/21.53
Release Date: Jun 14, 2022
Citrix IT saved 10,000 hours of Operational Effort in 2021 by moving to ADM Service!!
Join the bandwagon of 2000+ active ADM service customers including 700+ migrated customers & leverage advanced Analytics & ADC Lifecycle Management capabilities.
Option 2 – Migrate all ADC from ADM On-Prem to ADM service. For more info, refer Migrate Today
Build 13.1-21.53 and later builds address the security vulnerabilities described in https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX460016.
For detailed documentation for the release refer to Citrix ADM 13.1
ADM On-Prem Express edition entitlement changes : Please note that from release 13.1-12.x onwards, the ADM On-Prem Express edition entitlement Vserver support has been updated to 2 from previously supported 30 Vservers.
1. UI notification for Express edition entitlement change from 30 to 2, before clicking upgrade to 13.1-12.x
2. UI Notifications for Express edition entitlement change from 30 to 2, after Upgrade to 13.1-12.x
- If there are any third-party virtual servers before upgrade, a message will indicate that “Third party virtual server license reduced from 30 to 2”
- If there are more than 2 virtual servers and less than 30 virtual servers licensed before upgrade, a message will indicate that “Virtual server license reduced from 30 to [ licensed vserver count >2 and <30]” For example: If before upgrade there are 3 licensed virtual servers, after upgrade, the total number of entitled licensed Vservers will be updated to 3
- A mandatory message will indicate “ADM VIP license will be reduced from 30 to 2 post upgrade" This message indicates the total number of entitled licenses will become 2 after 30 days. After 30 days of grace period, only 2 randomly chosen vservers will remain licensed and the remaining will be unlicensed
Upgrade : To upgrade from Citrix ADM 11.1, 12.0, 12.1 or 13.0 to Citrix ADM version 13.1, download the 13.1-4.43 upgrade package listed below. Make sure you review the upgrade instructions before proceeding with the upgrade. See, Upgrade.
Citrix ADM image for Citrix Hypervisor, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - ddf6bea42898cf2b38fa1c864c25aab348493dd2a48a89e7849b8e536dedc30e
Citrix ADM image for ESX, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - 5193748ca8916d58790027cbc1868adf179256bfd187740440c1e5b499bb6f34
Citrix ADM image for HyperV, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - a30127e32103af78ffa0b951f9fa746a24ff97b885ae7d062ea4b9e483321c57
Citrix ADM image for KVM, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - 8103c5fa3f1d5a5523acf15e54e00c6ce443a9a85b48314f4467f1af308f3c8e
Citrix ADM Upgrade Package - 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - 6aa572c35d23d5f550e7e0bf09d1c87fd7bd7911dddcc2de63646ed699ab868f
Citrix ADM Agent image for Xen, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - e76311f60007306c1dbea014c7b564cb42a165fea2202ba2c14f63be34ed7b38
Citrix ADM Agent image for ESX, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - d76e0be4c4fe9aae1910f97eda87967c5912946180e5166f7e481fc9a97fce22
Citrix ADM Agent image for HyperV, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - 013a85ead1bb669c5f9bda5868dc43df6f6b2e8029056c83a484818907d2d484
Citrix ADM Agent image for KVM, 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - 4ad6df72cf8652170a17978d8a941dfde31e872098ce8cc3d284035557faf4fc
Citrix ADM Agent Upgrade Package - 13.1 Build 21.53
- SHA-256 - f8f014170f4722c1bce9b377421263bccf3c23409aeb3ce757c16a49f8899731