Citrix Workspace app Technology Preview for macOS
Release Date: Aug 30, 2019
Whats new in version 220.127.116.11:
1. Fix for Realtime Media Engine (RTME) not working on macOS Catalina.
2. Fix for Subscribed Desktops and Apps launch issue.
1. Session launch may fail with error "You have not chosen to trust the <CERTIFICATE> the issuer of the server's security certificate.
Work around: Navigate to CWA for Mac Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> TLS. Switch the Crypto Module to Standard from FIPS.
2. While launching Subscribed Apps macOS will ask for Automation permissions. If the user denies the permission the launch process is hung.
Work Around: Navigate to macOS Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> Privacy -> Automation. Provide the permissions for Citrix Viewer.app, Citrix Workspace.app and all of the subscribed apps.
Please Uninstall the previous version of CWA for Mac 1909 EAR before installing the latest EAR.
1. Support for macOS Catalina 10.15.
2. Due to security concerns we are updating our Cipher suites for CWA Mac 1909. With this we will deprecate the below cipher suites:
Cipher suites with prefix “TLS_RSA_*”
Cipher suites RC4 and 3DES
TLS_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA (0x000a)CWA mac will only support the following cipher suites:
For DTLS 1.0 users CWA Mac 1909 will only support the bellow cipher suite:
We recommend the customers to upgrade their NetScaler version to 12.1 and above if they want to use DTLS 1.0. Otherwise, it will fall back to TLS based on the DDC policy. The following link also applies to CWA for Mac.
Starting with macOS Catalina, Apple enforce additional requirements for Root CA Certificates and intermediate Certificates which Administrators has to configure as detailed in https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT210176
CWA for Mac 1909 will exhibit the following behavior due to enhancements in the macOS Catalina
1. When opening Citrix Workspace app for Mac and Citrix Viewer for the first time on macOS Catalina, the OS prompts users to allow notifications from Citrix Viewer. Click “Allow” to receive notifications related to Citrix Workspace app for Mac.
2. Notifications from CWA for Mac now requires the user to provide one time permission to post notifications.
3. Accessing the Client Drive Mapped drives (CDM) require one time permission to be given to access the local files.
4. This is an Early Access Build shared for the purpose of testing/validation with the intent to make the organizations ready for the upcoming release and is NOT advised to be deployed in production environments.
Please provide your feedback at https://podio.com/webforms/22969502/1632225