Citrix Files for Windows
Release Date: Jul 1, 2019
For Documentation and System Requirements for Citrix Files for Windows, please see: https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237126
Included in Citrix Files v19.7:
- New product version numbers
- As of this release, product version numbers appear in the format YYMM, where YY is the year and MM the month the product released. For example, a release in July 2019 appears as 1907. In earlier releases of Citrix Files for Windows, version numbers were following the format 4.version, where the version value incremented by one for each release. For example, the release following 4.5 was 4.6. Those earlier releases will not be updated with the new numbering format.
- Auto Check-out
- Auto Check-out allows administrators to permit users to automatically check out Microsoft Office and AutoCAD files after opening. Auto Check-out is enabled using the updated Group Policy.
- Folder conflict resolution
- Folder creation conflicts can now be detected and resolved if a user creates an already existing folder.
- Quality and Performance Improvements
- Fixed Issues
- Citrix Files fail to mount in certain environments.
- Folders with large image and video files might take longer than normal to load.
- Offline files might not be accessible if the files remained offline.
- AutoCAD files with changes might remove older versions of uploaded files.
- When Citrix Files for Windows is signed in without a network connection, offline files cannot be edited.