Citrix California Consumer Privacy Statement for Applicants, Employees, Contractors and Interns
Effective Date: June 25, 2020
This California Consumer Privacy Statement supplements the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice and applies solely to California applicants, employees, contractors and interns whose personal information was collected on or after January 1, 2019. This Statement is intended to address the relevant notice requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq. (the “CCPA”), and certain terms used herein have the meaning given to them in the CCPA. Nothing in this Statement is intended to contradict or limit the applicability of the information provided in the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice.
Collection and Disclosure
During the prior 12-month period, we may have:
- Collected the following categories of personal information about you:
- identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier (such as a device identifier; cookies, beacons, pixel tags, mobile ad identifiers and similar technology; telephone number and other forms of persistent or probabilistic identifiers), online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, and other similar identifiers;
- signature, physical characteristics or description, state identification card number, education, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, and other financial information;
- characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, and military and veteran status;
- Internet and other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with websites, applications or advertisements;
- geolocation data;
- audio, electronic, visual, and similar information;
- professional or employment-related information;
- education information; and
- inferences drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Collected personal information about you from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or services we provide you.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from your actions on our websites or from information your computer or mobile device transmits when interacting with our website or mobile applications, among other things.
- Third parties. For example, staffing and recruiting agencies with whom we contract for services and when we perform employee background screenings.
- Collected personal information about you for the following business or commercial purposes (in addition to the purposes listed above in our Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice):
- performing services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services;
- auditing related to a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration; and
- undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us, and to improve, upgrade, or enhance the service or device that is owned, manufactured, manufactured for, or controlled by us.
For inquires related to this Statement, you may contact us by sending a request in writing to:
VP Talent Acquisition and Workforce Strategies
851 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Or by email at AskHR@citrix.com.