Citrix Workspace app LTSR 1912 CU2 Technology Preview for Windows
Release Date: Sep 23, 2020
Issues fixed in this release.
Installing, Uninstalling, Upgrading.
- Attempts to upgrade Citrix Receiver Version 4.9.x to Citrix Workspace app Version 1912 might fail. The issue occurs when certain registry keys are missing under HKEY_LOAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Citrix. [CVADHELP-15277].
- When you attempt to update Citrix Workspace app from Version 1912 to Version 1912 CU1 or 2006, the update feature of Citrix Workspace app might not work. [CVADHELP-15357].
- When you use the Chinese Input Method Editor (IME) Wuxiami, the shift key might remain stuck in the down position. The issue occurs if the generic local time is set to ON. [CVADHELP-15243].
- This fix addresses a security issue. For more information, see Knowledge Center article CTX277662. [CVADHELP-15613].
- With the registry editing tool disabled, registry keys from the previous installation might not be preserved after you perform an upgrade. As a result, attempts to launch a desktop fail. [CVADHELP-15104].
- Citrix Workspace app might display a script error or a user might fail to log on. The issue occurs with versions earlier than 1911. The issue occurs when one of the following conditions is met:
- You log on to Stores using Internet Explorer WebBrowser Control to display the login page.
- You apply the Microsoft Security Baseline GPO policies as described in the Microsoft documentation.
- In a double-hop scenario, attempts to launch an application using the shortcut in the Start menu might fail. The issue occurs if you enable the one-instance-per-user application limit. [CVADHELP-15576]
- Attempts to launch applications through Citrix Workspace app Version 1912 or later might fail with this error message:
Unable to connect to server. Please check the network and try again.
- If you connect to the Self-Service Plug-in (SSP) through a VPN, attempts to refresh the SSP might fail. [CVADHELP-14418].
- Attempts to use the SelfService.exe -init -ipoll -exit command to close the SelfService.exe process might fail. [CVADHELP-15126].
- After you use an HP Active stylus pen to write on a published application, the connection might experience three to four seconds of delay. [CVADHELP-15203].
- After you upgrade Citrix Workspace app to Version 1912 CU1 from Version 1912, application enumeration might be slow, taking about 10 minutes to complete. [CVADHELP-15766].
Please provide your feedback here.
Citrix Workspace App 19.12.2000 for Windows
- SHA-256 - 1cb928d0bd81cd0a8092490a565d7f3e51e2ddb0d6006a8904a2438fa4a6ee22
Scripts for Deploying Citrix Workspace App for Windows 19.12.2000
- SHA-256 - 2981f95ceed3b3cceb37d2e6b8e9dad5decbcd9e45ffc8680869e919fc6d4c31
Citrix ADMX/ADML Templates for Group Policy Editor 19.12.2000
- SHA-256 - 16dca39a10e01e4d690141a6bccdd7df98bdca987f9fe4d12e2b45f53fcb4751