Citrix Workspace App for HTML5 - Tech Preview
What’s new in 2205
Previously, client logs and console logs were separate. Starting with this release, the console logs are a part of client logs. The client logs are available in the log files.
Clipboard supports HTML format
Starting with this release, we have introduced support for HTML data sanitization, and we recommend using HTML format for clipboard operations where applicable.
For more information on how to set the policies, see https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-virtual-apps-desktops/policies/reference/ica-policy-settings.html#client-clipboard-write-allowed-formats.
Fixed issues in 2205
- After you update the Citrix Workspace app version to 2112 or later, a desktop session on the Internet Explorer browser fails. The following error message appears: 'Store' is undefined. The issue occurs due to an internal code error.
Known issues in 2205
- Microsoft Teams call gets disconnected when a participant shares the screen and enables webcam. The issue occurs intermittently.
Citrix Workspace app 2205 for HTML5
- SHA-256 - A44DFF12B6A573CC22C19CAF9B4C180DE9AE298BB2B471083F4E74D543B08BF3
Citrix Workspace app 2205 for HTML5 for hosting
- SHA-256 - 46CF4EEDC74FAE3D88264BFA938A3F86861EE3750224A928419F42211928B88F
Citrix Workspace app SDK 2205 for HTML5
- SHA-256 - 562F01E1FDA7154067E15EF309E018886A9E0EC54E26D05FAEF57E3441FF0C40
- SHA-256 - 3F077B222E7215F2FA28532DFC66E50568B211FCE879A52EAED213E144F797C5