Citrix Workspace App for HTML5 2001 - Tech Preview
Release Date: Jan 10, 2020
This release supports generic USB device redirection on Chrome (Version 61 and later) browser running on Chrome and Mac operating systems. This feature is supported on sessions launched over secure connections. You need to enable USB redirection on the server. You can find more details in the Tech Preview doc mentioned below.
· The USB device redirection feature is not applicable to some USB devices for which the client operating system such as Windows loads the device drivers by default.
· Only USB Type A devices can be redirected to the session. But, you can connect Type A devices through a Type C connector.
· Releasing a USB hub device might not result in releasing connected USB Type A devices.
· Scanners, HID devices, and Web camera redirection might not work.
· This feature has been tested and is supported on VDAs running on Windows 10.
· This feature supports only the user interface translations in the English language.
Tech Preview release documentation
If you find issues with the download link kindly reach out to us at Chrome@citrix.com
Please note that while Citrix will evaluate all issues reported during the BETA period, we reserve the right to determine which issues will be fixed for that release.
Kindly provide your feedback here
Citrix Workspace app 2001 Tech Preview for HTML5
- SHA-256 - 3BCEE0790A7B85F7B7C6FE2B68BCAB8498B0B6D1C2052DFAB70DEE47F6457D86
Citrix Workspace App 2001 Tech Preview for HTML5 for Hosting
- SHA-256 - 606890969A4D1B85B2D6CF2514B09FD8A3B48AB95FDF0439801B8B0DF565596D