What do most Citrix administrators have in common? Not enough time. Work demands can prevent you from scheduling the training you need to stay current, gain new skills, and pursue new certifications.
To tackle this challenge, Citrix Education is launching a new, accelerated course that compresses seven days of training into five (full disclosure: each day’s training lasts nine hours).
CMB-318: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration (Fast Track) is designed for experienced IT administrators and engineers at customer and partner organizations. This instructor-led course (classroom or virtual format) with hands-on labs will teach you to install, configure, and manage Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 on premises and in Citrix Cloud.
Course highlights include:
- Migrating from an on-premises environment to Citrix Cloud
- Configuring Workspace Environment Management (WEM) to improve the end-user environment and virtual resource consumption
- Using App Layering to create and administer OS, platform, application, elastic, and user layers
- Delivering apps and desktops to users with Machine Creation Services (MCS)
Prepare for Three Citrix Certificates
The CMB-318 course helps you prepare for two different Citrix certification exams: Citrix Certified Administrator – Virtualization (CCA-V) and Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V). Vouchers for these exams are included with the course offering.
By taking this course you’ll also be preparing for the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service on Citrix Cloud (CC-VAD-CC) certification, and it comes with a double-shot attempt toward the certification assessment.
But that’s not all.
If your current CCA-V, CCA XenApp 6, CCAA XenApp 6, and CCA XenDesktop 5 certification credential has expired or is expiring, you can renew it — without taking the exam again — by successfully completing the new course.
Save Time and Money
You’ll get measurable benefits from taking our fast-track course:
- By putting in a bit of extra effort, you can shorten the time spent away from your job by two full days. Your manager will undoubtedly like that.
- Taking the CMB-318 course instead of the two separate courses (CWS-215: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 Administration On-Premises and in Citrix Cloud, and CWS-314 – Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Advanced Image and Environment Management) will save you some money. Your manager won’t object to that, either.
- You can recertify your expired or expiring CCA-V, CCA XenApp 6, CCAA XenApp 6, and CCA XenDesktop 5 certification without the time and expense of retaking the exam by sitting the class before June 30, 2019.
Move Into the Fast Lane
If you’re ready to learn at a rapid pace and have experience with Citrix virtualization or cloud technologies, consider enrolling in the CMB-318 course. It will be available June 10. Contact a Citrix Education representative for more information.