Guest blog post by Aly Leathery, Tricerat
When out-of-the-box print functionality doesn’t fit your organization’s unique needs, Tricerat and Citrix can help.
Add Tricerat’s pioneering print technology to Citrix environments to achieve printing success, no matter your workforce’s client type or mobile device. IT administrators can focus on higher-level tasks, freeing company time and resources and delivering a quick ROI.
Let me walk you through some of the key benefits of Tricerat:
- Cross-Environment Compatibility — Tricerat works across multiple platforms such as Microsoft, Citrix, and physical-workstation environments. Healthcare admins often struggle with the complexity of multiple systems. Print management can enable consistency across those environments.
- Single Drag-and-Drop Console — Manage your enterprise printing from a single drag-and-drop console. No scripting or GPOs are involved. Healthcare administrators can assign new printers to staff in just seconds.
- Automatically Enabled Printer Assignment — Administrators no longer need to be highly skilled in GPOs. Tricerat solutions enable printers to be automatically assigned after installation, which improves efficiency of daily administration.
- Proximity Printing / Print-on-the-Go — Give users access to the printers they need, when they need them. Administrators can assign printers based on location, profile, or workstation. Tricerat allows administrators to bulk import and assign printers to thin clients. Ultimately, this makes it easier for doctors to use as they roam between terminals.
- Increased Server Performance — Improve system performance by reducing print spooler crashes and printing backups. Many installs have seen increased utilization of their print servers even in geographically dispersed environments.
- Advanced Print Features — Maintain access to all advanced print features of the native print driver, without installing drivers on all machines. Administrators can gain the benefits of a virtual driver and printer management while users still have full access to the features they rely on.
Printing is a necessary function for all healthcare organizations, but printing costs can add up. Indirect costs, such as help desk time, support, and end user productivity, make up 50 percent of capital allocation for printing. When it comes to the healthcare industry, saving time and money is essential.
Tricerat’s solutions can help save up to 20 percent of total revenue for your organization, with 2x higher productivity for help-desk staff and up to a 65 percent potential reduction in costs. Seamless printing allows end users to be more productive by cutting down on print-related frustration and time spent trying to print. Tricerat solutions reduce volume of print-related help-desk tickets for IT admins, which frees administrators’ time to focus on high-impact issues, and ensures fewer tickets are escalated to higher-level admins, ultimately allowing employees to focus on the company’s mission.
Here’s a nifty tool you can use to calculate your company’s ROI with Tricerat.
As a Citrix Ready partner, Tricerat offers unique, remote-desktop printing solutions to extend and enhance the printing experience for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. With Tricerat’s patented technology, a system admin can build Citrix printers effortlessly. By eliminating end-user printing issues, your company can realize a quick ROI through higher employee productivity and by freeing up admins’ time.
Learn more about Tricerat and Citrix, and schedule time to meet with us at HIMSS19 for a customized demo, questions, and more. Or stop by and see us in the Citrix Ready Partner Pavilion (booth 527) at HIMSS19.