Guest post by Barry Flanagan — Senior Director, Americas Sales & Channels, ControlUp
Many organizations use Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops to deliver mission-critical healthcare apps such as EPIC, Cerner, McKesson, MediTech or other EMR\EHR solutions. ControlUp can help deliver the best performance and maximize uptime.
ControlUp is a closely associated Citrix Ready partner and has the right tools to deliver the best performance. With ControlUp, you can fine tune Citrix performance and deliver the best possible user experience. In addition, we can help you track, troubleshoot, and triage your user experience and any performance issues in your infrastructure. Together, Citrix and ControlUp deliver everything that your IT admin needs to provide the best performance for healthcare professionals and maximize the uptime for your clinical and productivity apps.
A well-run Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops environment can significantly improve IT service delivery and boost your healthcare organization’s productivity. ControlUp helps you:
- Cut costs by identifying overprovisioned resources
- Decrease downtime of your overall Citrix infrastructure
- Raise the ROI of your application delivery projects
ControlUp was built to help maintain a stable, healthy, and fine-tuned Citrix environment, improving both user experience and IT efficiency. With ControlUp, you can:
- Capture peaks and valleys in infrastructure metrics with real-time monitoring
- Get assisted troubleshooting with our Virtual Expert
- Right size your VMs with the Sizing Recommendations report
The combination of real-time performance monitoring, assisted troubleshooting, and issue remediation offered by ControlUp is powerful. Get a stronger grasp of what is happening in your Citrix deployment. Did you know?
- As much as 88 percent of virtual desktops are overprovisioned on vCPU and 47 percent on memory.
- Published application logons are almost 50 percent faster than desktop logons.
- ControlUp customer benchmarks show that loading the profile typically takes 11 percent of total logon duration, while group policy load time takes 26 percent of overall logon duration.
Visit ControlUp at HIMMS19 in the Citrix Ready Partner Pavilion booth at booth 527 to see a live demo, talk to our experts, and learn more about how you can add the power of ControlUp to your Citrix tool box.