Each year, Citrix unveils our vision, strategy, and sales priorities for the year ahead during the Summit keynote presentations. These presentations are packed with important announcements about how you can grow your business with Citrix in 2019 and are a prime opportunity to get this exciting information directly from the source.
If you can’t be with us in Orlando, you can attend the keynotes virtually via Citrix Partner Central (login required). Take advantage of the opportunity to experience the excitement of Summit from your personal device.
Mark your calendars and invite your team members to watch these keynotes so you don’t miss the most important Citrix announcements as we kick off the new year.
Monday, January 7, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Eastern time
Citrix leaders take the stage to set the vision for 2019 and give you the inside scoop on Citrix sales and partner priorities, and what this means for building your business in the new sales year. You’ll learn the focus areas for 2019, the market trends driving our strategy, and how Microsoft and Citrix continue to innovate together to create opportunities for partners in Cloud.
Plus, we’ll announce the 2018 Partner of the Year award winners.
- David Henshall, President and CEO
- Mark Ferrer, Executive Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer
- Craig Stilwell, Vice President, Worldwide Partner Sales
- Gavriella Schuster, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft One Commercial Partner Organization
- Brian Brenta, CEO, Adessa Falabella
Day 2 Keynote
Tuesday, January 8, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Eastern time
You got the business vision for 2019 in the Opening Keynote. Now get the product strategy to fulfill the vision. You’ll learn about the Citrix product focus for Q1 and Q2 of 2019 and the transformative Citrix solutions that are ready to sell now.
Discover how Citrix innovations in intelligent workspace continue to help customers keep and attract the best talent, how Citrix continues to provide choice and simplicity to control and secure increasingly complex environments, and, most importantly, how you can turn choice into a sales advantage.
You’ll also hear from guest speaker Michael Phelps, 23-time Gold Medalist and President & Founder, Michael Phelps Foundation, on what it takes to win BIG.
- Tim Minahan, Executive Vice President of Business Strategy and CMO
- PJ Hough, Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer
- Hector Lima, Vice President of Customer Success
- Natalie Polson, VP, Global Subscription Go-to-Market, Citrix
- Michael Phelps, 23-time Gold Medalist and President & Founder, Michael Phelps Foundation
It’s a pivotal time in our industry and an exciting time at Citrix — don’t miss a moment of it! There’s still time to register and join us for the full Citrix Summit experience! If you can’t make it, be sure to log in to Partner Central next week to stay up to date.
Looking to implement a world-class digital workspace, networking, and analytics solutions? Find a Citrix partner in your area.