Citrix credentials make a difference to your career and your organization
At Citrix, we are big proponents of technical education and training that lead to certifications. Earning certifications throughout your career can help you:
- Stand out from the crowd
- Perform at a higher level
- Command a larger salary
- Make a greater contribution to your organization
But don’t take our word for it.
According to the recent Global Knowledge 2018 IT Skills and Salary Report, based on a survey of 16,200 IT professionals worldwide, certifications still matter to individuals and organizations alike. Seventy percent of individual professionals who prepared for certification exams in the past year reported an improvement in their on-the-job effectiveness, while the vast majority of decision makers (95 percent) believe certification provides added value to the organization, above and beyond the cost involved.
Then there’s the monetary advantage.
In North America, the difference between salaries of certified and non-certified IT staff is 22 percent. In Asia Pacific, that advantage doubles to 45 percent. Interestingly, the financial incentive to earn one or multiple certifications varies by region: in the United States and EMEA, the largest pay increases come with the first and second certifications.
Citrix certifications make the top 20
As part of its report, Global Knowledge compiled a list of the top 20 highest-paying certifications. Two Citrix certs made this exclusive list:
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V) — $111,923 average salary
- Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M) — $108,569 average salary
But that’s not all.
Citrix offers several other high-paying certifications:
- Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N) — $103,111 average salary
- Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V) — $97,978 average salary
- Citrix Certified Associate – Networking (CCA-N) — $96,310 average salary
Career and organizational value
Certifications help IT professionals do their jobs faster and more effectively, according to the Global Knowledge survey. They also gain respect: many respondents (38 percent) said that following preparation for a certification exam, their expertise was more sought after.
Regarding organizational benefits, decision makers reported that certified team members are able to troubleshoot issues and complete projects more quickly. Certifications also help the organization meet client requirements and avoid skills gaps.
Choose your path to Citrix certification
Citrix Education offers many training options to prepare for your certification exam.
- Choice of learning format: instructor-led training, group training, elearning
- Choice of location: Citrix Authorized Learning Center classroom, on site at your facility, online (virtual)
Citrix certifications can make a major contribution to the success of your career, your IT operation, and your organization.
For more information, complete this form and a Citrix Education specialist will contact you!