We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the CTP and the CTA classes of 2019! The application will remain open until October 31, 2018.
This year, CTP and CTA candidates may apply for one — or both — programs via the single application. However, candidates may be members of only one program. As such, those who apply for both programs will be awarded into the most appropriate program by the nominating committee. If you fit the program qualifications, please apply.
Special Note – CTP Program Application
To foster stronger working relationships between CTP and Citrix Product and Engineering teams, current CTPs selected two ‘CTP Specialty’ technologies on which to focus for 6 to 12 months. When applying for the CTP program, two specialties must to be selected and we need CTP representation for all product areas.
2019 Program Application Dates
|11 SEP, 2018||Application opens|
|31 OCT, 2018||Application closes|
|1 NOV, 2018||Application reviews begin|
|19 NOV, 2018||CTP & CTA candidate short lists identified and validated|
|18 JAN week, 2019||CTP & CTA candidate notification|
|25 JAN, 2019||Acceptance, signed NDA and signed Code of Conduct due|
|30 JAN week, 2019||Announce 2019 CTP & CTA classes|
|1 FEB, 2019||New CTP & CTA member on-boarding begins|
CTP and CTA candidates are voted into the program by the Citrix community team and CTPs and senior CTAs. There is a formal review and voting process based on the candidate’s alignment with the program guidelines.
The Citrix Technology Professional (CTP) Program provides an opportunity for participants to gain deeper insight into Citrix strategies and technologies, including advance knowledge of planned projects. Awardees engage with Citrix leaders to help shape the future of cloud computing technologies that enable mobile workstyles, providing valuable input on business needs and feedback on product strategy.
Whether it’s in a blog post, a webinar, presentations at Citrix user group meetings around the world, or in peer-to-peer discussions on support sites, CTP evangelism is invaluable to Citrix.
- In-person meetings and private webinars with Citrix product teams for detailed discussions on current technologies and product roadmaps
- Special incentives to attend or speak at Citrix Synergy and other events
- Access to a private forum for discussions with Citrix product teams about technologies, product updates and priority technical support
- Access to demo licenses of current products and to early releases of future products
We are looking for passion, dedication and selflessness in our CTP members, and, to be honest, a little bit of that ‘star’ quality that makes you leaders in your respective fields.
If you feel you have what it takes to join this group of elite professionals, you should know a few things about the program.
- We review our CTP class annually to make sure that we are constantly building out the program and showcasing all skills
- All applications need to be filled out in full!
- All applications are reviewed by the Citrix Community team as well as by current CTPs
- The references provided are checked
- The award is based on approximately 50% “community contribution;” giving to the community without expecting anything in return; and 50% technical expertise; just look at the activities of the current CTPs for guidance
- The CTP Program Award is open to Citrix customers, independent Citrix experts, consultants and partners. The award is for the individual.
Whether it’s in a blog post, a webinar, presentations at Citrix user group meetings around the world, or in peer-to-peer discussions on support sites, CTA evangelism is invaluable to Citrix.
The first class of CTAs were nominated by their peers and selected by Citrix leadership to participate.
- Private community on myCUGC.org
- Citrix education discounts
- Private Slack channel with key stakeholders
- Hosted networking engagements at Citrix Synergy and local CUGC meetings
- Unique opportunities for product feedback
- Exclusive product updates and tech previews
- Cadence of meetings with key Citrix stakeholders
CTA applicants must possess these minimum qualifications:
- Current active member of https://www.mycugc.org/
- Active social impact
- Citrix product experience
- A passion for community and advocacy of Citrix products
Thank you for your interest in the CTP and CTA programs.
Perrine Crampton, CTP Program Manager
Stephanie Roper, CTA Community Manager