Thousands of attendees, partners, and vendors traveled to Anaheim, CA to be a part of Citrix Synergy 2018 this past May. This year’s conference was huge and loaded with innovative cloud announcements coming from both Citrix and its partner network. It was, without a doubt, an awesome event, but we just couldn’t fit everyone in that convention center that should have been there.
That’s why Citrix and Nutanix are working together to kick off Citrix’s annual Synergy Unplugged tour in order to bring Citrix Synergy closer to you. We’re traveling to nearly 60 cities across North, Central, and South America this year to make sure everyone can get to experience a piece of Synergy.
In a city near you, we’ll be showing off demos and reviewing our biggest Synergy announcements including:
- Secure Digital Workspace: Learn about Citrix’s vision to securely embrace any way your organization and its employees need to get work done
- Workspace App: See how Citrix’s new cloud Workspace integrates all types of applications, desktops, and files into a single, user-friendly experience
- Citrix Access Control: Securely deliver and control web or SaaS applications
- Citrix Analytics: Use machine learning to proactively and automatically prevent malicious activity in your organization
- Intelligent Traffic Management: Reliably keep your resources online by understanding how the internet is really performing
This tour tends to fill up quickly, so register early at the link below. Oh, and did I mention the food is on us? 😊