Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest gathering for the mobile industry, bringing together 108,000 people who all have one thing in common: a passion for mobility. The show takes place every year in Barcelona, Spain, showcasing the latest technologies and bringing together the leaders who are shaping the new connected world.
This year, the show runs from February 26 to March 1. Citrix will be there:
- Demonstrating Citrix solutions that drive an innovative and secure mobile user experience, enhance productivity, and simplify the adoption and management of hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
- Showing how Citrix partners with service providers to help them create new revenue-generating services, manage the journey to the cloud for their customers, and deliver a unified workspace with the best mobile customer experience.
In short, we can show you how you can achieve control and flexibility while always providing the best secure customer experience. Come and see:
The Citrix secure digital workspace, which orchestrates today’s complex hybrid and multi-cloud IT environments into a unified workspace experience by securely delivering apps and content to users, based on context, across any device, network, and platform:
- Secure virtualization of apps and desktops
- Unified endpoint management of endpoint devices
- Secure content control and collaboration
The Citrix secure digital perimeter, which provides a set of services that protect the user and virtually surround your apps and network to provide visibility and control. It can minimize and hide attack surfaces as data and applications move beyond the data center, and deliver a contextual, user-centric, personalized experience without compromising security. Come and see:
- How Citrix SD-WAN will include LTE connectivity, making it easy for service providers to bundle wireless services with their SD-WAN service offering
- New services for identity and access management and application security
- Enhanced malware and user protection using the Secure Web Gateway and Secure Browser
Citrix Analytics, a cloud-based service which correlates data across Citrix offerings and generates intuitive and actionable insights enabling administrators to manage user security threats, more effectively protect apps, data and infrastructure, improve app performance and enhance IT operations. We will be showing:
- How to provide enhanced user and access security based on user behavior analysis
- How to dynamically improve mobile customer experience by measuring connection and network quality and applying adaptive TCP optimization
This is the first of a number of blog posts that will tell you more about what we are doing at MWC 2018. Don’t hesitate to request a meeting with us at the show.
Schedule an on-site meeting here.
Come and see us at the Citrix booth #5D31 in Hall 5.