Hello Citrix community! Welcome to the December 2017 edition of Citrix Knowledge Center Highlights. This is a collection of new and updated articles, trending articles, and other updates from the Citrix Knowledge Center team.
Knowledge Center Highlights
We have organized these highlights into two main categories:
- Networking (NetScaler)
- Application Virtualization and VDI (XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer)
Recently updated articles
- CTX223838: Requirements and Limitations of Authentication at StoreFront using NetScaler Gateway
- CTX223874: How to Configure Authentication at StoreFront using NetScaler Gateway – NetScaler Configuration
- CTX223877: How to Configure Authentication at StoreFront using NetScaler Gateway – StoreFront Configuration
- CTX223882: FAQ: Configuring Authentication at StoreFront using NetScaler Gateway
- CTX124609: Device Names Assigned to /var and /flash Partitions According to BIOS Version Installed on a NetScaler MPX Appliance
- CTX113357: NetScaler Hardware and Software Compatibility Matrix
- CTX229555: High CPU Usage on NetScaler VPX Reported on VMware ESXi Version 6.0
- CTX229089: Authentication Failure When Password Contains £ Character
- CTX227979: FAQ: Strict HTTP Validation on NetScaler Application Delivery Controller and NetScaler Gateway
- CTX228886: UMLAUTE Support for 401 Basic Authentication on NetScaler
- CTX228979: High NetScaler Management CPU Utilization
- CTX229158: How to Extract the Private and Public Key From pfx File
- CTX228861: Lifecycle Announcement for Citrix SCOM Management Packs for CloudBridge (NetScaler SD-WAN), XenApp 6.x, Web Interface, XenMobile, NetScaler, XenServer, ShareFile, and Licensing Server
Application Virtualization and VDI (XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer)
- CTX230223: XenApp – Application Launch Failure, Error: .ica file does not contain an Address or DeviceName entry.
- CTX230014: How to Troubleshoot EDT Connections
- CTX229695: Master Image does not save changes after installing VDA
- CTX229556: XenApp 7.15- Third-party application does not open correctly when launched from within published desktop that has a GPU.
- CTX230055: How to configure VDA to use Citrix PDF Universal printer driver
- CTX229699: MCS created VMs do not get new Image after Catalog Update
Got questions, feedbacks or suggestions? Leave us a comment, and we will get back to you!