Real customers sharing their stories is the most powerful testament to the value of Citrix solutions. That’s why the breakout sessions created from Call for Topics proposals are among the most popular at Citrix Synergy. These presenters are true Citrix champions—they help people see possibility where others see only obstacles, and they inspire us all to solve business challenges creatively.
If you’re a Citrix champion, tell us how our technology is shaping the future of work at your organization: be a guest presenter at Citrix Synergy 2018, May 8–10 in Anaheim, California. Your peers will be thrilled to hear about your successes, and will look for guidance to help with their own implementations.
Recap: How Call for Topics works
As a guest presenter, you’ll be one of the conference’s most popular features. Your proposal has the best chance of being selected if it is a technical topic supported with case studies and demos. You should be comfortable speaking in front of a group and able to share practical tips and lessons learned, especially in one of the following categories:
- App virtualization and VDI
- Enterprise mobility
- File sharing and collaboration
- Application delivery & cloud networking
- Cloud services
The Dream Team: thanks to our judges
We’re so grateful to our panel of enterprise IT professionals who review all Call for Topics proposals and choose based on the relevance of the topic and the experience of the speaker. Thank you for your time and expertise! The Synergy Review Committee includes:
- Sarah Vogt, Systems Analyst, Greenberg Traurig
- Matt Bodholdt, Senior Engineer, First National Bank of Omaha
- Alex Cooper, Independent Virtualization Architect, Consultant and Instructor, E2EVC
- Stephen Elliot, Vice President, IDC
- Adam Gamble, EUC Practice Lead, Sigma Solutions
- James Ma, Information Officer, United Nations Office for Project Services
- Paul Morrissey, Workspace Strategy & Architecture, TD Bank
- David Ott, Infrastructure Engineer, IFG Companies
- Christopher Schrameyer, IT Architect, Zimmer Biomet
- Benny Tritsch, Chief Technology Officer, Bluecue Consulting
- Carl Webster, Senior Solutions Architect, Choice Solutions, LLC
Final submission deadline: November 10, 2017
The deadline is extended, but the countdown is short: only four more days! Review your recent successes and fill out the short online proposal: all you’ll need is a presentation title/abstract, a speaker bio and contact information. The lead presenter of each session will receive a complimentary full conference pass to Synergy 2018 Anaheim. Share your wisdom: submit your proposal today!