A “set and forget” IT strategy can have serious downsides. You may miss out on new capabilities that can simplify administration, increase security and availability, and improve the end-user experience.
That’s why you should consider training on the latest enhancements to Citrix solutions. Learning as a group can optimize and reinforce understanding of these new virtualization and networking technologies.
NetScaler version 12 delivers updates to Unified Gateway, AppExpert, admin partitions and global server load balancing (GSLB).
XenApp and XenDesktop 7.13 offer powerful new features, including:
- App Layering, which allows you to install applications and operating system patches once, and use them as part of any image you deploy.
- Workspace Environment Management, which uses intelligent resource management and profile management to deliver the best performance and the fastest desktop logon and app response times for every user.
With our new XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud, you can securely deliver virtual apps and desktops to any device, and leave the product installation, setup, configuration, upgrades and monitoring to Citrix.
Latest and greatest
We’ve updated Citrix Education courses with information and skills around XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x, the Citrix Cloud service and NetScaler 12. These courses will:
- Prepare your organization for a smooth implementation of new product versions or the cloud service
- Give you the tools to enhance your infrastructure with new capabilities
- Help you get the greatest value from your Citrix investment
Choose from the following updated courses:
- CNS-220: Citrix NetScaler 12.x Essentials and Traffic Management combines an overview of NetScaler basics with a focus on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and GSLB.
- CNS-222: Citrix NetScaler 12.x Essentials and Unified Gateway teaches NetScaler fundamentals, including load balancing, high availability and management, as well as Unified Gateway and XenApp and XenDesktop integration.
- CNS-320: Citrix NetScaler Advanced Topics – Security, Management, and Optimization (coming in Q3 with version 12 updates) covers how to configure your NetScaler environment to address application services security with AppFirewall, automate and manage network services with NetScaler MAS, and optimize application delivery traffic.
- CXD-250: Moving to XenApp and XenDesktop Service on Citrix Cloud shows you how to streamline your move to the Citrix Cloud.
- CXD-310: Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Advanced Administration teaches you how to simplify application and image management with Citrix App Layering.
- CXD-210: XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration offers a skills update on the latest XenApp/XenDesktop platform.
Limited-time training offer
We’re offering a discount of 15 percent on Group Training Passes purchased by June 30, 2017. The great thing is, you can book now and take the class later! You’ll have one year after the date of purchase to schedule your training at the location of your choice.
Group Training provides a private, instructor-led learning experience for up to 14 students at the location of your choice. Team learning has many advantages over individual training:
- Cost-effectiveness: It’s more economical than buying individual training passes, and the fee includes virtual labs and applicable certification exam vouchers for participating students.
- Consistency: All team members gain the same knowledge and skills, and can discuss specific aspects of the course in real time.
- The instructor can focus on topics within the course curriculum that are most important to your organization.
Book your class today!
Take advantage of this winning combination – updated courses and a group discount – to get a head start on important new Citrix capabilities.