End-User Computing on mobile devices is here to stay and IT must manage those devices to secure their information assets.
At the same time, requirements for unified end-point management are growing from the need to address wearables and other IOT use cases to new client management tool requirements. The consequence of not selecting the right vendor solution could be a costly mistake that doesn’t meet long term needs. It’s critical to select a comprehensive solution that can manage all end points and meet all computing needs.
Join us at SYN129 at Citrix Synergy and take in:
The general strengths and weaknesses of XenMobile, VmWare, and MobileIron Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions.
- How may our competitors provide scale and security using appliances in the DMZ that are not hardened as a real network appliance like Citrix NetScaler?
How XenMobile compares to VmWare, and MobileIron in a number of areas including security, Mobile Application Management (MAM), architecture, productivity apps, and more.
- Why do our competitors require device enrollment to provide MAM?
Identify unique XenMobile values that sets it apart from VmWare, and MobileIron.
- XenMobile Secure Mail supports Personal Calendar overlay, Passbook, Calendar attachments, and integrates with ShareFile without flips? … nice!
- Learn about Citrix integrated workflows, and SSO onto HDX apps with a true Workspace experience.
Ultimately what sets Citrix apart with the Citrix Digital Workspace solution
- VMware Workspace ONE is a bundle of AirWatch, Horizon, and Identity Manager, not an integrated product?
See a demo of the Citrix Workspace Experience in Citrix Cloud
- Citrix Cloud gives an admin single sign-on to a dashboard where they may manage all of their Citrix Workspace Services? .. very nice!!
Come to breakout session SYN129 at Citrix Synergy 2017 in Orlando, May 23-25, to learn how Citrix XenMobile can address your growing endpoint management requirements. You will find a Workspace solution that meets all of your end user computing needs in the long term.