Citrix Synergy 2017 is all about reimagining the future of work. Unlocking creativity, driving productivity and connecting your people in new ways to drive greater business outcomes for you and your customers.
Macro-economic and technology shifts are changing everything about how we live and work in a world that’s a vastly different place it was ten, five, or even two years ago.
- The convergence and rapid adoption of cloud, mobile, IoT and big data analytics – with artificial intelligence, machine learning and virtual reality on the horizon – has changed the way the world interacts.
- Mega-shifts in the way technology is delivered, accessed and used are creating new markets (a growing middle class in emerging markets), empowered constituents (more informed, connected and less loyal than ever) and disruptive business models (think Uber, Airbnb).
For an industry in the midst of tremendous change, there’s no better time to spark a serious debate about what’s in store for the workspace of the future. That’s why I’m delighted to introduce you to a stellar line-up of Citrix Synergy keynote speakers guaranteed to spark your innovative thinking about the future of work over the course of the 3-day conference.
- Citrix President and CEO, Kirill Tatarinov, will set the stage during the Vision Keynote. What is the future of work, and how does the Citrix vision for the workspace of the future enable your organization to say YES to possibility? Kirill will share the vision, strategy and innovation that’s powering the workspace of the future, describing how our focus on delivering a single, digital workspace experience as a service on the cloud will result in simplicity for users and peace of mind for IT. He’ll revisit promises kept from our last Synergy conference and foreshadow the next chapter of our partnership with Microsoft. And, he’ll welcome guest speakers from Partners HealthCare, Fujitsu, Red Bull Racing and ADP to share their digital business experiences and perspectives.
- Senior Vice President of Product, PJ Hough, will lead a technical deep dive in the Technology Keynote. This session will be packed with demos, joint partner solutions, roadmaps and sneak peeks into future innovation that you won’t want to miss. PJ and Citrix product leaders will share key insights into how IT leaders can harness the power of an integrated portfolio of technology services to drive growth, increased productivity, and efficiency for your organization. They’ll describe how to: 1) leverage Cloud, Mobile, AI and IoT technologies to gain a competitive advantage; 2) implement a robust security framework to protect your apps, data and networks from cybersecurity threats; and 3) fully realize the benefits of Cloud while avoiding complexity and security challenges. And, PJ will invite Microsoft’s Corporate Vice President of Enterprise Mobility, Brad Anderson, to join him to provide an update on the milestone achievements and future plans for our partnership.
- Best-selling author and futurist, Malcolm Gladwell, will reveal how artificial intelligence (AI) will change how we work. New York Times bestselling author Malcolm Gladwell has a way of looking at deep questions from a different perspective. He’ll join us on stage for the inaugural Innovation Super Session Series to explore the role that AI will have in the future of work. How can we thrive as humans in world of machine learning? Where does the machine end and the human begin? What does the coming age of AI mean for the way we build organizations, manage businesses, and interact with each other? Author of The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, What the Dog Saw, and David and Goliath, and host of the podcast Revisionist History, Malcolm is an extraordinary speaker, always on target, aware of the context and the concerns of the audience, informative and practical, poised, eloquent and funny. We’re excited that he’ll be joining us at Synergy to share his incomparable gift for making new ideas in the social sciences understandable, practical and valuable.
- General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) will examine the rising global cybersecurity threat and how business and governments must partner to combat it. The accomplishments of General Colin Powell are legendary. For over 50 years, he has devoted his life to public service, holding senior military and diplomatic positions across four presidential administrations. As former National Security Advisor, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and U.S. Secretary of State, General Powell brings unique insight into the constantly evolving cyber-threats that challenge organizations today. Concerns over the security of enterprise apps, data, networks, and infrastructure are hindering businesses from moving fully into the digital future, and General Powell will share his perspective on the complex geopolitical and social trends that affect global business and the cybersecurity landscape. Security must become a default mindset for all executives, regardless of industry. General Powell will discuss the critical importance of organizational leadership within government and other corporations as the first line of defense.
It’s Almost Showtime. Register Now to Join us in Orlando!
At Citrix Synergy 2017 you’ll be inspired to reimagine the future of work. Coming away from the 3-day conference, you’ll be armed with the tools, technology and know-how to confidently scale your infrastructure, enabling your people to work in new and more productive ways to deliver greater value to the business.
We’re on track for record attendance, so register now for a full conference pass using the code BETHERE. Can’t make it in person? Join us for livestreamed event highlights at Citrix Synergy TV, or on-demand beginning on May 26, 2017.