May is a great month in Minnesota. We only see a trace of snow. Yup. In May. (Why do I live here?)
So, if you are looking for some good reading during a May snowstorm, how about these:
- New Releases: Learn all about what’s new with
- New Tools: Many things you can use in your own environment
- vDisk Replicator Tool: Utility to copy PVS vDisk images to different servers in order to maintain image consistency.
- Blog Posts:
- Connecting Cloud Desktops to your Enterprise: Guide and reference architecture for integrating cloud with your data center.
- Security Design Decisions – Part 1: Learn about some of the security considerations Citrix Consulting uses improve user security
- User Experience on Steroids: Citrix Workspace Environment Management: A great overview of this technology that drastically improves the overall user experience.
- XenServer PVS Accelerator Sizing – Part 1: Provides cache sizing recommendations for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012R2.
- XenServer PVS Accelerator Sizing Part 2: Additional cache sizing recommendations for Windows Server 2016:
- Windows 2016 Optimization Guide: Latest optimization recommendations for Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10 Optimizations: Revisiting the optimizations for Windows 10 to see how the different updates (Anniversary and Creator) changes the recommendations
- Controlling VDA Load Balancing in FMA XenApp & XenDesktop: Understand how load is distributed across XenApp hosts.
- Zone Preference Internals: Learn about the finer workings of XenApp and XenDesktop zones
- Citrix HDX vs VMware BEAT – Compare File Copy Experience: See how Citrix Adaptive Transport compares with the latest VMWare offering when it comes to copy files.
- Citrix HDX vs VMware BEAT – Compare Spreadsheet Experience: See how Citrix HDX blows past VMware’s latest protocol offering when a user simply navigates through a spreadsheet.
Now, time to put the snow shovel away for 2 months.