Were you paying attention? Did you miss one of these in March? Let’s do a quick revisit of the best techie items (at least these were the ones I found worthwhile).
- New Releases: Learn all about what’s new with
- Citrix Application Layering: This new cloud service is based on the awesome Unidesk technology
- Delegated Administration for Citrix Cloud: Ability to assign different levels of administration/support access for Citrix Cloud administrators.
- Linux VDA: The latest improvements in the Linux VDA provides seamless published applications.
- XenApp Essentials Test Drive: Want to try out XenApp Essentials? Want to learn about it? Then try it.
- Blog Posts:
- Two-way URL Redirection: Do you want URLs to launch locally or hosted? Now you have a choice.
- FAQ for XenApp/XenDesktop 7.13: Based on the popular webinar, the latest FAQ helps answer your most common questions.
- XenApp Essentials Cost: With the release of XenApp Essentials in Microsoft Azure, learn how much it will cost.
- XenDesktop Essentials Cost: With the release of XenDesktop Essentials in Microsoft Azure, learn how much it will cost.
- XenApp & XenDesktop Scalability-Rule of 5 and 10: Learn about the latest scalability estimates, with no complex formulas.
- Azure How-To: Ever wondered how you would do certain tasks in Azure for Citrix workloads?
- Cloud Connector Automated Install with PowerShell: Learn how to automatically install the Citrix Cloud Connector in your environment.
- The Latest HDX Adaptive Tech: HDX is simplifying the administration by implementing adaptive technologies that automatically change based on current workload and network conditions.
- Improving Logon Times
- Improving Boot Times: With PVS Accelerator, VM boot times are significantly improved. Find out by how much.
- Zone Latency Improvements: The latest release of XenApp/XenDesktop improved latency requirements for zone design.
- Reboot Schedules Advanced Concepts: XenApp includes an automated reboot process. Find out how it works.
- PVS Accelerator Metrics: XenServer includes integrated metrics for PVS accelerator allowing an administrator to see how cache utilization.
- SAML Support in StoreFront: Users can now authenticate to StoreFront with a 3rd party SAML identify provider, learn how.
- MCS RAM Considerations: Machine Creation Services includes a write-based RAM Cache. Understand the impact it has on RAM.
- CUGC App-V Best Practices: Learn how to correctly integrate App-V within a Citrix environment.
Enjoy and have fun!
Daniel Follow @djfeller