Without a doubt, this was one of the best Summits for our Service Provider community. The attendance this year was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed connecting with our partners. We were thrilled to see how engaged and active our partners were. Thank you to all who attended our Service Provider welcome happy hour, break-out sessions, and CSP keynote.
At our Citrix Service Provider keynote, Vikram Ghosh, our new Managing Director, provided a recap of 2016 and how the year was focused on building momentum and shared our 2017 priorities to accelerate growth.
This keynote included an overview of our 2017 commitment to you, which encompasses key areas of the business: the CSP program will continue to count toward medallion tiers, there will be additional partner marketing programs to help you acquire users, enhanced business and technical enablement tools and our renewed commitment to release new products for CSPs. These are powerful commitments made to help support our growth, together.
At the keynote, we were joined by Jesse Lipson, Corporate Vice President and General Manager, Cloud Services, who provided a valuable market update an in-depth view of the upcoming product offerings for our Service Provider community.
One of the highlights of Summit is recognizing our amazing partners for the outstanding efforts in our hosted business, worldwide. This year we added an award category “Hosted App Partner of the Year“ to fully recognize all of the unique partners that exist in our Service Provider ecosystem.
Congratulations to our award finalists and winners, these partners had outstanding performances in 2016 and were recognized and awarded at Summit 2017.
Apps and Desktop partner of the year:
- Winner: Viastak has a pure cloud play with exponential growth, expanding into new verticals and utilization of a broad Citrix portfolio.
- Finalist: Proxios is a leading Legal focused partner with excellent growth and always evolving broader Citrix service offering.
Networking partner of the year:
- Winner: Nasstar has tripled their NetScaler instances in 2016, received all industry security accreditations and NetScaler is fundamental to securely delivering their hosted apps and desktops.
- Finalist: NewsCycle is a dominant CSP Netscaler in the Americas continually using Netscaler to solve complex needs.
Innovator for enablement & growth of the year:
- Winner: RapidScale for how they created and nurtured key partnerships, executed focused and creative marketing, adopted the full Citrix portfolio, utilized Citrix License Usage Insight (LUI) and maintained a compliant reference architecture.
- Finalist: Fujitsu is a leading partner consistently dedicated to breaking into new areas globally.
Hosted App partner of the year:
Winner: Simac who doubled their install base in 2016, continued their vertical focus on healthcare, accounting and legal and fully leverages Citrix License Usage Insight Services (LUI).
Finalist: Zumasys is a unique partner focused on the agriculture space with industry leading marketing and end user engagement activities.
Congratulations to all and here’s to accelerating growth in 2017! And a sincere thank you for your continued partnership! #citrixpartnerlove
If you were unable to join us or you missed some of the CSP sessions, please be sure to check out the Best of Citrix Summit page, which highlights the keynote session and be sure to choose the “Service Provider track.” Also, listen to the recording of our very own “What you missed at Summit for Service Providers.” All very valuable information to complete your 2017 business planning with your Citrix Partner Account Manager.
Interested in starting or enriching a managed service provider business model? Learn more about the advantages of becoming a Citrix Service Provider.