Appsense and Citrix: BFFs!
AppSense, now part of the LANDESK family, has always been a key partner for Citrix. I encourage you to visit their booth, attend their party or stop by for an Executive Briefing at Citrix Summit, and see how their solutions will maximize your ROI.
AppSense, named Citrix Ready Partner of the Month in November 2016, will be highlighting how the solutions from AppSense and LANDESK integrated with Citrix will make your lives easier: more comprehensive solutions for security; more products to sell for the whole desktop estate; more ways to make users more productive than ever.
This is the first time LANDESK is attending Citrix Summit, and Citrix partners will have a chance to see how you can leverage AppSense and LANDESK solutions. There are 3 ways to connect with AppSense/LANDESK at Citrix Summit:
- Stop by their booth (#603) for a deep dive demo and get the breakdown on what AppSense and LANDESK have to offer, and enter their draw for a chance to win a drone.
- Book a partner briefing meeting with Jon Rolls, VP of Product Management, and North America Channel Director, Reza Parsia to get the most out of a partnership with AppSense/LANDESK. In addition, find out what’s the latest on the product road map:
- Citrix Ready certifications for XA and XD 7.11 and NetScaler for AppSense products
- AppSense DesktopNow v10.1 w Windows Server 2016 support
- Attend their cocktail party co-hosted with IGEL on Tuesday, this will be the best way to avoid the lines for the Citrix Summit partner reception and network with some of the top individuals within the Citrix partner environment.
Citrix, AppSense and LANDESK are all looking forward to seeing you at Summit, it should be a blast, and don’t forget to see AppSense one way or another to see why we are BFFs!
Booth 603, see you there!