End-to-end visibility into an organization’s server and network infrastructure, whether in traditional data centres or in distributed cloud, is critical to ensure the Business is running. Organizations with the most demanding application delivery requirements increasingly choose to standardize on Citrix NetScaler.
We are happy to host Logic Monitor in Citrix Ready’s Technical Webinar Series. In this edition, you’ll learn:
- How to gain actionable insights from Citrix NetScaler performance metrics
- How to successfully monitor the entire stack of resources supporting critical applications
- Best practices for monitoring Citrix NetScaler in business critical high throughput environments
Date: Wednesday, December 14th, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM PDT
LogicMonitor’s unique hosted monitoring makes monitoring NetScalers effortless. It will easily allow you to answer questions such as:
- Are your Netscaler HA nodes synchronized in their configurations?
- Is integrated caching running effectively?
- Are all the production VIPs up, and do they all have redundant back-ends?
- Which VIP is the busiest?
- Has traffic on that VIP changed over the last month?
Intelligent alert thresholds will be set, alerting you to any issues in hardware, performance or configuration. All with no configuration on your part.
For operation teams, LogicMonitor provides the needed actionable intelligence and visibility into Citrix NetScaler performance metrics, as well as those of the entire stack of resources supporting critical applications. This webinar will cover LogicMonitor’s experience with developing best practices for monitoring Citrix NetScaler in business critical high throughput environments.