Our industry’s move to the cloud is changing your customers’ business and yours. Our channel partners will need a deep understanding of the innovation and technology that’s making this shift possible, and be able to explain the benefits to customers in a clear, compelling story.
That’s why Citrix Summit 2017, January 9–11 in Anaheim, California, is more focused than ever on deep dives in breakouts, labs and other programs. We have sessions validated by CTPs, Geek Speak @ Summit Theater presentations, and Sandbox Workstation sessions in the Solutions Demo Sandbox, where you can try our solutions with the support of experts guiding you every step of the way.
You asked for deeper technical content and let me tell you: this year, you’re getting it.
I have some favorites, some things you just can’t miss, which are all here. If you haven’t had a chance, take a look at the session catalog for a more complete overview of all the content offered at Summit this year—and by all means, register today. You’ll want to be a part of our focus on Winning Together as Summit delivers new opportunities for success in 2017.
Geek Speak @ Summit Theater
CTPs and other experts are speaking at the Geek Speak @ Summit Theater. They’ll show you how to use Citrix solutions to target new markets and beat the competition in sessions like these:
- GEEK110: Test your Microsoft and Citrix integration knowledge How well do you know all the integration points between Citrix and Microsoft solutions? You may think you know them all—but do you, really? Test your knowledge in a game show–style session that will cover each and every joint integration, enhancement and extension.
- GEEK109: Cloudnauseum Yes, everyone is talking cloud. But this isn’t just another “burst computing” session. Find out how Citrix is leveraging Microsoft Azure across the product portfolio and how you can drive serious Azure consumption for you and your customers.
- GEEK113: Mobile Workspaces: see it live! Do partners really understand how Citrix technologies work together? Are you showing your customers true end-to-end Citrix integration? See Citrix products demoed live as in our Executive Briefings and the highly successful Demo Days road shows. Using field server kits and device kits, this session will demo tap-go VDI on thin client, roam to seamless apps on Mac, X1 Mouse on iPad, XenMobile, SD-WAN with Skype for Business, Chrome Receiver, HDX Pi, Hub and more.
Citrix Demo Sandbox
The Demo Sandbox is home to the best hands-on technical learning at Summit. While you’re there, experience Citrix solutions at your own pace and learn how they solve your customers’ pain points. And don’t miss Sandbox Workstation sessions including:
- How to get started with subscription services on a limited budget
- Securing Citrix Apps & Desktops with XenServer
- Expedite workflows and secure shared documents with Citrix ShareFile
- Citrix Cloud Solutions & Services Sandbox
- High-performance XenDesktop and XenApp HDX solutions for different verticals
- Experience secure, mobile productivity with XenMobile
- Redefining the workspace
- NetScaler MAS solution demo for Application Delivery Services
- How HDX user experience innovations will impact partner revenue
- Highlighting the importance of unified communications (a.k.a Skype) to VDI
- Consolidate identity, access, and security using Citrix
This year, breakout sessions are classified by number so you can match your level of technical proficiency with the level of session you want to attend. To ensure that 300- and 400- level tech content will be challenging enough for you, it’s being validated by our CTP community. Take a look at a few of the sessions they’ve validated:
- TECH313: Moving customers to Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 With Windows Server 2016 about to launch, and many considering Windows 10 migrations, learn all you need to know to brief your customers on product compatibility and migration planning.
- TECH314: Cross-protocol machine-to-machine IoT communications With 50 billion connected devices and HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP leading in the IoT protocol race, does there really need to be only one winning protocol? Chris Matthieu says, “Of course not.” Learn how Octoblu solved the problem by building an open source, cross-protocol IoT M2M instant messaging platform.
- TECH403: Technical deep dive on NetScaler for automation and cloud Automation is at the core of many new datacenter upgrades. Many customers would benefit from a deeper understanding of how NetScaler fits into the context of these new topologies from an interoperability standpoint. This session will dive into the various tools that are available to support these initiatives for on-premise and hybrid cloud environments.
Make a plan to be in Anaheim this January. For Citrix, Winning Together means new customers and a faster path to the cloud.Learn more at www.citrixsummit.com.