I’m going to go out on a limb and agree with the definition and conclusions put forward by the Harvard Business Review about the digital transformation business. The four technology pillars of digital transformation are cloud, mobile, big data and social.
These are being adopted broadly by many organizations. Aiming these at your core business with a well thought out strategic and tactical plan is critical to success. And, there’s an important balance to be met in terms of security, interoperability and control with existing systems. Get these elements right and you’ll see success. Get them wrong and you’ll chase your tail.
But what does digital transformation mean in a practical sense? If you could experience it, what would you see? Could you, in fact, experience it at an intellectual and visceral level?
If you are going to HPE Discover 2016 London and you visit Citrix Booth #108, then the answer is, most certainly, “yes” you can. Our focus has been to help organizations of all types enable workplace productivity with mobile workspaces for their employees to help drive better, more effective engagement with their customers and partners.
Now, we are extending that focus by redefining what the workspace is today and in the future. As our CEO, Kirill Tartarinov, pointed out recently, “We are moving beyond a desk and a device into a bold, imaginative world where all systems work together wherever and whenever you need them.”
It’s a place where Citrix’s core strengths are leveraged and innovated on – with key strategic partners like HPE – to reimagine the workspace. It pushes the boundaries of workplace productivity and hybrid infrastructure, while deepening our commitment to cyber security. These are all part of the same puzzle.
We are moving beyond a desk and a device into a bold, imaginative world where all systems work together wherever and whenever you need them. — Kirill Tatarinov
So, whether you are a financial services company, a healthcare provider, a manufacturer, in another industry or public organization, we have solutions to fit your specific needs and solve your unique use cases. You’ll get to see exactly what we mean when you see our joint solutions in action at Citrix Booth #108. (And if you aren’t going to be there, feel free to reach out to me and I’ll arrange a way to get an expert to talk to you.) Here are some of the highlights:
- Digital Transformation with industry solutions from HPE and Citrix
- Wednesday, November 29 at 12:30 – 1:30 PM
- Session ID: B12077
- The Promise (and Peril) of IoT
- A special panel discussion with experts Dr. Tom Bradicich, VP & GM, Servers & IoT Systems, HPE and Christian Reilly, CTO, Citrix Workspace Services, Citrix
- Thursday, December 1 at 9:30-10:30 AM
- Session ID: B12078
- Experience the latest XenApp and XenDesktop innovations with even better manageability, unmatched graphics performance and seamless deployment on Microsoft Azure.
- Play around with Citrix Workspace Hub, which will totally blow you away, and see what the ultimate end user computing device looks like and how it works.
- See how the Baloise Group is using HPE Moonshot with Citrix Mobile Workspaces to transform their financial services company into a digital business. Baloise was also a finalist for this year’s Citrix Innovation Award.
- Check out the Citrix HDX 3D Pro solutions for Manufacturing and Engineering organizations, including the eVDI solution with the WS460c Proliant Graphics Workstation Blade. It’s the solution that Nissan has chosen for its global workforce.
- Enabling clinician productivity with access to secure patient records in Healthcare with HPE’s new Hyper Converged 380 with Citrix XenDesktop and the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Thin Client Tablet.
And there is more! Get the latest on our reinvigorated partnership with Microsoft, Enterprise Mobility Management, Secure Enterprise File Sync and Sharing, and Networking. We’ll have experts on hand to answer all your questions, draw it up on a whiteboard, and consult with you.
Of course, we’ll have some very cool giveaways, too. (HINT: it’s a watch)
So, come out and let us show you what we mean by digital transformation with Citrix and HPE. I promise that it will satisfy your brain and your heart.