A new, improved version of Citrix ShareFile is coming soon!
With feedback from more than 80,000 business customers and 20 million business users, Citrix continues to drive new innovation in its leading file sync-and-sharing solution. Already named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for three straight years, ShareFile now makes customers even more productive, collaborative and secure as they evolve their business workflows and processes from paper to digital.
What’s New in This Release?
A new, web-based dashboard and interface:
- Recently opened files are easily accessible.
- Users can do more in less time with easy-to-find actions and a clean, straightforward design that enhances productivity.
- Quick access to tutorials and links are available upon log-in to guide users step-by-step.
Simpler ways to collaborate with teams and clients with built-in feedback and approval workflows:
- Get feedback, request approvals, and e-signatures — all within ShareFile’s web interface.
- Effortlessly track feedback and approvals in real time with the ability to set due dates and view status at any time.
- Eliminate the need to send documents via email and track for version control.
The new content viewer provides a better, more convenient way to view every file:
- Users see a clear view of 60+ file types without the need to wait for downloads and have the ability to preview the most common file formats – including PDFs – without having to leave the web browser.
- Users can conveniently share files, request feedback and approvals through workflows – right from the viewer.
Take a minute to watch this video showcasing the new user interface:
Why is this news so exciting?
Industry analyst firm IDC indicates that 80 percent of businesses have processes that still rely on paper, and that most organizations are just beginning to transform their businesses with document and information management leading the way. Through digital transformation, the modern workplace is experiencing dramatic gains in efficiency while also improving the way teams and clients collaborate from anywhere, on any device. ShareFile is dedicated to leading the way with this digital transformation.
Customers of all sizes are looking for solutions that allow them to collaborate seamlessly from anywhere and help them transform their businesses to be more digital and mobile.
Why is ShareFile unique in meeting this promise?
- Productivity: driving secure file sharing, as well as collaborative document workflows.
- Streamline document feedback and approvals by eliminating the back-and-forth emails and manual versioning that comes with circulating documents via email
- Provide a collaborative workspace where anyone can securely exchange, track, edit, and add e-signatures content
- Security: offering flexibility and high visibility for IT:
- ShareFile makes it possible for IT to provide the anywhere, any-device data access and collaboration people need while meeting the organization’s requirements for security, manageability, and compliance.
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Information Rights Management (IRM) features ensure that IT maintains total control over data access, storage, and sharing across the organization—especially those in highly regulated industries like financial services and healthcare.
- Flexibility: Data Source Choice—providing users with a single point of access to all their data
- With flexible storage options, ShareFile offers customizable solutions for every enterprise. Companies can host data in the cloud, store it on an existing network, or use a hybrid model.
- ShareFile allows access to existing network shares without having to migrate data—so files in SharePoint, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, ECM systems, and other document libraries are available easily and immediately. Through Citrix StorageZone Connectors, companies can connect to their files no matter where those files are stored.
The new capabilities in ShareFile are being rolled out to customers. To learn more, contact your ShareFile customer success manager.
IDC InfoBrief, sponsored by Adobe, “Business transformation through smarter document workflows,” April 2016.
- A Secure IT-approved Alternative to Personal File Sharing
- ShareFile Enterprise: Built for business. Trusted by IT
- Citrix ShareFile Named a “Leader” In Gartner Magic Quadrant