Just like rainbows and video games, every good thing must come to an end.
So, all you IT innovators with great stories to tell: send in your proposal for the 2017 Call for Topics, and be a guest presenter at Citrix Synergy 2017, May 23–25 in Orlando. We’ve extended the deadline, but only by a week, so don’t delay a moment longer.
Recap: how the Call for Topics works
You’ve worked hard this year to stay afloat on a wave of new technology and bring in the wins for your company. As a guest presenter, you’ll be one of the most popular features at Synergy, inspiring your colleagues with creative solutions to tough challenges.
Proposals have the greatest chance of being selected when they are deep-dive technical topics supported with case studies and demos. Be sure your proposal includes practical guidance on planning, design and implementation for your peers along with lessons learned, especially in:
- Enterprise mobility management
- App and desktop virtualization
- Hybrid cloud solutions
- Enterprise file sync and sharing
- Data security, privacy and compliance
The selection process
Many thanks to our dream team of enterprise IT professionals, who evaluate proposals on the relevance of the topic and the experience of the speaker. We’re grateful for their time and their expertise. The Synergy Review Committee includes:
- Dave Brett, End User Computing Architect, Bupa
- Marius Sandbu – Senior Systems Architect, BigTec
- John Wilson – Manager of Citrix and Wintel, Fairview Health Systems
- Paul Morrissey – Citrix Consultant, CIBC
- Thorsten Rood – Principal Architect & Team Leader, Application Networking, workers AG
- Steve Greenberg – President & Principal Architect, Thin Client Computing
- Jeannine Watanabe – Director of IT Operations, Western Region, Cox Communications
- Kevin Keller – Director of Information Technology, FedEx Services
- Tobias Kreidl – Academic Computing Team Lead, Northern Arizona University
- Johnny Brister – IT Director, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Chris Rogers – CTO and Founder, CBR Consulting, Inc.
- Joe Shonk – CTO, Thin Client Computing
- Doug Brown – Founder, DABCC.com
Final submission deadline: November 11, 2016
We’ve extended the deadline by one week, so think about your recent successes and fill out the short online proposal. All you’ll need is a presentation title/abstract, a speaker bio and contact information. The lead presenter of each session will receive a complimentary full conference pass to Synergy 2017 Orlando. Share your wisdom: submit your proposal today!