Money talks, and the word on the street is $90,000. That’s the average annual salary earned by IT professionals with Citrix certifications, but certain credentials in virtualization, networking and mobility command even higher amounts!
- $98,000/year (average) for a Citrix Certified Expert in Virtualization (CCE-V)
- $99,000/year (average) for a Citrix Certified Professional in Networking (CCP-N)
- $103,000/year (average) for a Citrix Certified Professional in Mobility (CCP-M)
In fact, among tech companies, Citrix has the largest number of certifications (six) in the list of top 20 highest-paying credentials!
In addition, Citrix recently updated our certifications to focus on solutions, not individual products. This move mirrors the changing requirements of today’s organizations, which increasingly want IT professionals with a more strategic approach to address business needs.
Citrix certifications in high demand
The market clearly values people who hold Citrix certifications. One reason is the strong, ongoing adoption of Citrix solutions. To date, 400,000 organizations and over 100 million users globally rely on our technologies to make their apps and data secure and easy to access.
- Citrix virtualization solutions are in demand because they support and enable BYOD programs, which are forecast to increase by 27% year over year. They also simplify migration to Windows 10.
- Citrix networking technologies are extremely popular – particularly NetScaler, positioned as a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for application delivery controllers.
- More than two-thirds of companies have made mobility a top priority, driving demand for XenMobile, ShareFile and other Citrix mobility solutions.
Validate your Citrix skills
As more organizations implement Citrix products, they are looking for certified IT staff. Companies want formal, documented technical competency, not just on-the-job experience, to benchmark candidates for a job or a new assignment.
Take the next step in your professional journey by validating your Citrix expertise with formal certification.
By proving you have specific knowledge and skills, a Citrix certification can:
- Help you make the case for a promotion or a raise
- Strengthen your resume so you’re more marketable
- Enhance your professional reputation
Get started on certification
To prepare for your Citrix certification exam, you can take the appropriate Citrix Education courses and labs, participate in group study and read technical documentation. But before you start, talk with a Citrix Education representative to map out your personal path to success.