Join platinum sponsor Citrix in Booth #14 at Microsoft Future Decoded, the event dedicated to inspiring, designing and building digital businesses.
We’re looking forward to seeing you at Microsoft Future Decoded in London on November 1-2, where we’ll join Microsoft for two days dedicated to inspiring, designing and building digital businesses. The event kicks off with keynote speaker Stephen Hawking—talk about inspiring! Once we get our heads around what professor Hawking has to say, Citrix will be conducting demos in Booth #14 and presenting breakout sessions about how to design and build your digital business.
Breakout Session – Microsoft and Citrix are Changing the Game to Simplify Cloud and Mobility
Your favorite Citrix evangelist and mine, Sean Donahue, will present “Microsoft and Citrix are Changing the Game to Simplify Cloud and Mobility.” In this one-hour session, Sean will share how Citrix and Microsoft are together transforming businesses through new ways to deliver Windows 10, optimize Skype for Business and introduce the new XenApp Express service.
- Wednesday, November 2 14.00-15.00 in Server/System Centre
Expo Hall Theatre Session – Accelerate Windows 10 Adoption by 90%
Sean will take the stage again, this time in theatres in the main expo hall. Join him on Tuesday and Wednesday for “Accelerate Enterprise Windows 10 Adoption by 90%”. Sean will share the different ways that Citrix can make your move to Windows 10 easier and faster. From solving app compatibility issues to providing your employees a “Taste of 10,” Citrix has got you covered.
- Tuesday, November 1 14:45-15:10 in Orange Theatre
- Wednesday, November 2 13:15-13:40 in Blue Theatre
Expo Hall Theatre Session– The only way to Virtualize Skype for Business
Skype for Business… Chances are you already own it. It’s one of the top PBXs in America and is quickly replacing traditional voice, video, chat, and online meeting applications. But are you getting the most security, flexibility and best user experience from it? In this breakout session, “The Only Way to Virtualize Skype for Business,” you will learn how to:
- Mitigate the top 3 security vulnerabilities inherent in unified communications apps
- Compare and contrast locally installed vs. centrally managed Skype for Business
- Improve scalability and flexibility of your Skype for Business deployment model
- Ensure uninterrupted communications in the face of adverse network conditions
Join us and see how you can leverage Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop infrastructure to secure your new unified communications platform with confidence.
- Tuesday, November 1 16:00-16:25 in Purple Theatre
- Wednesday, November 2 15:45-16:10 Blue Theatre
In-booth presentations and demos
Join us in Booth #14 to hear Citrix technology experts share how we are enabling digital businesses through our joint solutions with Microsoft. We’ll cover it all – Windows 10 migrations, Azure RemoteApp future, and Citrix Solutions in Microsoft Azure. Come for the in-booth sessions, stay for the expert-led demos – and swag. There’s always swag.
- Tuesday, November 1 and Wednesday, November 2 8:00-19:00 in Booth #14
More about Citrix & Microsoft
- Attend Future Decoded, November 1-2, London
- Watch Citrix & Microsoft: Making Cloud Simpler, Business Faster
- Understand how Citrix helps Windows 10 migrations
- Citrix + Microsoft = Improved Skype for Business Delivery