Join us for the Citrix Ready webinar on October 18th and learn about the new StorageZones Architecture and how it can help IT departments to choose between Citrix-managed secure cloud storage and IT-managed StorageZones (on-premises) storage within the data center.
Citrix ShareFile has been named as the ‘Leader’ in Gartner’s Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Magic Quadrant for the third year in a row. ShareFile offers customers complete flexibility with regard to storing their files and also accessing them from their repository of choice.
ShareFile achieves this with StorageZones technology that extends the ShareFile Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud storage. ShareFile provides your account with private data storage, referred to as StorageZones for ShareFile Data. Managing your own data storage enables you to meet regulatory compliance requirements and to locate the storage close to users for optimized performance.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- What’s new in Citrix ShareFile
- StorageZones Architecture overview
- Citrix Ready program overview
- How can you verify your storage products with ShareFile and what would it mean to the end customers
- How can you showcase your verification status to a broader audience
Hear from the Citrix experts!
- Anirban Chakaborty – Product Manager, ShareFile
- Anil Kumar HC – Citrix Ready Technical Marketing Lead
Don’t miss this opportunity and register for the webinar today.