By effectively adding a layer of security in the form of strong two-factor authentication to protect critical corporate resources accessed via VDI solutions, Gemalto’s suite of SafeNet Authentication solutions enable organizations to secure VDI access from any endpoint, while simplifying regulatory compliance, reducing IT administration overheads and mitigating the risk of data breaches arising from credential compromise.
Gemalto’s SafeNet suite of Authentication applications has demonstrated its full compatibility with Citrix NetScaler Gateway, Citrix XenDesktop and other products and has been awarded the status of Citrix Ready.
Explore Gemalto SafeNet suite of applications in the Citrix Ready Marketplace.
Key Gemalto Authentication products that are Citrix Ready verified
- SafeNet Authentication Service using RADIUS verified on NetScaler Gateway and SAML protocol verified on Citrix ShareFile
- SafeNet Authentication Manager using RADIUS verified on NetScaler Gateway and SAML protocol verified on Citrix ShareFile
- SafeNet Authentication Client using CBA protocol verified on XenApp/XenDesktop, NetScaler Gateway
- IDGo 800 Minidriver verified on XenApp/XenDesktop
Quick setup – thanks to broad ecosystem support
- Fully tested and documented integrations with Citrix solutions
- 150+ additional integrations with leading brands’ solutions
- Deploys without changing your current infrastructure
- Standards-based technology provides extensible authentication framework
Fully Automated Management
- Define policies once, and enforce them throughout
- Automated user & token lifecycle administration, self-service portals
- Automated alerts & reporting, 40+ ready-made templates for easy compliance
Shared Services with Multi-tier Multi-tenant Architecture
- Allows delegation of administration to local or remote staff
- Shared services model enables accounting and inventory management per BU
- Fully customizable security policies, fully brandable interface
Broad Choice of 2FA Methods and Tokens
- OTP, OOB and pattern-based authentication with hardware, software and tokenless form factors
- Over-the-air provisioning of tokens, ideal for remote staff, partners and contractors
- Extend current identities to the cloud with native identity federation via SAML 2.0
- Up to 60% savings in deployment and day-to-day administration costs
- Incremental migration to cloud-based solution lets you keep current investments
About Gemalto’s SafeNet Identity and Data Protection Solutions
Through its acquisition of SafeNet, Gemalto offers one of the most complete portfolios of enterprise security solutions in the world, enabling its customers to enjoy industry-leading protection of data, digital identities, payments and transactions – from the edge to the core. Gemalto’s newly expanded portfolio of SafeNet Identity and Data Protection solutions enables enterprises across many verticals, including major financial institutions and governments, to take a data-centric approach to security by utilizing innovative encryption methods, best-in-class crypto management techniques, and strong authentication and identity management solutions to protect what matters, where it matters. Through these solutions, Gemalto helps organizations achieve compliance with stringent data privacy regulations and ensure that sensitive corporate assets, customer information, and digital transactions are safe from exposure and manipulation in order to protect customer trust in an increasingly digital world.