Just like extreme sports, IT is crawling with rebels and rock stars. It’s not for everybody. The real champions cause everyone to look on in awe at their skill. Maybe you know one. Maybe you are one.
These are the people we’re seeking in the 2017 Call for Topics—the risk-takers, the superstars of new technology, the innovators. Share the secrets of your success as a guest presenter at Citrix Synergy 2017, May 23–25 in Orlando. Our judges are looking for great stories about how you solved the toughest challenges, and your peers are looking for wisdom they can use in their own deployments.
Adrenaline enthusiasts, apply now. You could be on stage in front of hundreds of your peers, sharing your experience in enterprise mobility management, app and desktop virtualization, hybrid cloud solutions and enterprise file sync and sharing.
Your proposal has the greatest chance of being selected if it’s a deep-dive technical topic supported with case studies and demos. Attendees especially appreciate practical guidance on planning, design and implementation—in other words, how to solve business challenges with Citrix solutions despite the trials of budget and time, and justify their value to the C-suite.
The selection process
All proposals are carefully reviewed by our Dream Team of enterprise IT professionals, who will make their selections based on the relevance of the topic and the experience of the speaker. Be sure your submission includes technically rich content, offers insights and lessons learned and avoids sales pitches.
Thanks to our Synergy Review Committee, which includes:
- Dave Brett, End User Computing Architect, Bupa
- Johnny Brister – IT Director, Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady Health System
- Doug Brown – Founder, DABCC.com
- Steve Greenberg – President & Principal Architect, Thin Client Computing
- Kevin Keller – Director of Information Technology, FedEx Services
- Tobias Kreidl – Academic Computing Team Lead, Northern Arizona University
- Paul Morrissey – Citrix Consultant, CIBC
- Chris Rogers – CTO and Founder, CBR Consulting, Inc.
- Thorsten Rood – Principal Architect & Team Leader, Application Networking, workers AG
- Marius Sandbu – Senior Systems Architect, BigTec
- Joe Shonk – CTO, Thin Client Computing
- Jeannine Watanabe – Director of IT Operations, Western Region, Cox Communications
- John Wilson – Manager of Citrix and Wintel, Fairview Health Systems
Submission deadline is November 4, 2016
The online proposal is short and easy to complete; just the presentation title/abstract, a speaker bio and contact information are all that are needed. The lead presenter of each session will receive a complimentary full conference pass to Synergy 2017 Orlando. It’s your turn in the spotlight: get all the submission details.