Try Citrix Cloud Services with a New Limited Time Promotion
Have you been interested in getting started with services in Citrix Cloud? Whether you are a current customer or new to Citrix, the Citrix Cloud Virtual Apps and Desktops Starter Pack Promotion is the perfect way for you to try and experience your first Citrix Cloud subscription. And now your first 100 seats are available at 33% off SRP.
Wait, what is Citrix Cloud?
If you’re new to Citrix Cloud, it’s the simplest, fastest, most flexible and secure way to deploy and manage Citrix technologies such as apps, data, device management, mobility and more – in the cloud.
Are You a Good Candidate for the Citrix Cloud Virtual Apps & Desktops Starter Pack?
- Yes, if you have a cloud-first strategy: Are you driving your company towards IT modernization in the cloud? With Citrix Cloud, you can be confident using an always-on, always up-to-date version of Citrix technology with automatic upgrades and updates. And best of all, you have a choice of public clouds or infrastructure types on which to deploy your Citrix environment – all while being managed by Citrix Cloud.
- Yes, if you’re currently running Citrix on-premises but are curious about the cloud: We invite you to try management in the cloud. If you’ve wanted to try Citrix technologies but have minimal technology “bench strength” and desire cloud deployment rather than an on-premise investment, this promotion is a great way to get started.
- Yes, if you’re ready for SaaS-style environments: For customers who are curious about tapping the power of the cloud, who want to embrace SaaS-style “never upgrade again” environments, or who merely want a simpler approach to deploying and managing virtual desktops.
From August 1 – December 31, 2016, Citrix is offering a 100 user/device Virtual Apps and Desktops subscription package at 33% off SRP. This Starter Pack delivers the same services (features) as the standard Virtual Apps and Desktops package to provide customers with a hands-on Citrix Cloud services experience.
The starter pack includes the full-featured XenApp and XenDesktop Service and Lifecycle Management for designing, deploying and managing a broad array of application workloads through a unified console. In conjunction, these services provide customers with simple, economical Windows and Linux desktops to any device with exceptional security, performance and deployment flexibility on a subscription basis.
Using the Citrix Cloud Virtual Apps & Desktops package, your users can access hosted shared or VDI desktops to run Windows or Linux apps from any location using the device of their choice – while IT has the flexibility to choose a single infrastructure – on-premises, in the cloud, or hybrid – to meet their requirements.
Citrix Cloud services in this package include:
- Lifecycle Management – Deploy blueprints
- XenApp and XenDesktop Service
Learn more about the Virtual Apps and Desktops Package