If you attended Citrix Synergy this year, you know about the continued, rapid growth of ShareFile. That growth has led to over 65,000 paying customers, 17 million users and 99 percent of the Fortune 500 using ShareFile to solve their file sync-and-sharing challenges. And we couldn’t have done it with you, our Citrix Partners.
An example of how partners are driving the ShareFile business comes from a recent success story from Cavalry, an Australia-based Citrix Service Provider that delivers end-to-end IT solutions to the mid-market in APAC. Over the past five years, they’ve built a strong partnership with Citrix and were the first company in Asia Pacific to build a multi-tenant desktop as a Service (DaaS) on Microsoft Azure delivered through Citrix. As part of this offering, Cavalry started using ShareFile to enable their customers to securely share and sync files.
Cavalry was recently approached by a customer—a global supermarket chain—about enterprise file share and sync. The customer named a few “must haves”:
- The customer was moving their IT infrastructure to the cloud and wanted their file sharing tool to live there as well.
- Their executives were frequently on the road and needed access to their files wherever they were. Providing offline access to those documents would also be a bonus.
- They are frequently sharing large files, and wanted a secure and fast way to do so.
- The solution had to work within their hosted desktops
- Easy scalability to roll out the solution to additional users after a pilot period.
After evaluating several enterprise file sync and share services, the customer chose ShareFile.
“ShareFile delivered everything they were looking for,” said Barry Silic, Director at Cavalry. “When they realized that ShareFile is optimized for hosted desktops and how seamlessly it would fit into their overall solution, it was a no-brainer.”
This deal will be a win-win for both the customer and Cavalry. The customer’s employees will be more productive all while enhancing security. With plans to increase the number of users by 500% next year and 300% the year after, it’s also going to have a major impact on Cavalry’s bottom line.
Are you a Citrix Partner looking to grow your ShareFile business? Sign up for “90 Days to 5 ShareFile Customers” program today!