Citrix Synergy 2016 showed how innovation and a renewed focus on strong partnerships is enabling Citrix to deliver digital transformation—and helping you make the extraordinary happen for your customers.
The big news
On the Synergy keynote stage, CEO Kirill Tatarinov shared his perspective on how digital business is redefining IT, creating new opportunities for you and enabling your customers to serve their own customers better.
One of the day’s big announcements was a strengthening of the longstanding partnership with Microsoft, with significant investments into powerful joint solutions—from NetScaler integration with EMS to a VDI service for Azure—that will help your customers embrace cloud, simplify the process of mobilizing their businesses and enable faster and easier migration to Windows 10.
In the General Session, Citrix product group leaders demoed exciting new technology and customers offered real-world insights into how they’re using Citrix solutions to create a secure, flexible IT environment that is ready for whatever comes next.
Important Citrix Synergy product announcements included:
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop 7.9—The new release builds on earlier functionality including SCOM management packs, Skype for Business improvements, and Secure Browser optimizations and introduces key integrations with Intel, leveraging XenServer 7 support for Intel Iris Pro GPU. And, it’s the only VDI solution that Skype for Business is optimized for.
- Citrix NetScaler—Citrix brings several significant new capabilities to the container load balancer market with NetScaler CPX, a fully functional NetScaler in a container form factor, and NetScaler Management and Analytics System. Citrix is the only ADC vendor that incorporates orchestration, management and analytics in one platform.
- Citrix ShareFile—Data protection and productivity breakthroughs include new Information Rights Management, which bakes security into every file, enabling users to extend and revoke access to sensitive corporate documents, as well as ShareFile Workflows, which allow customers to complete tasks including document feedback, approvals, and electronic signature all from within the ShareFile interface.
Replay Synergy—and share it with customers
SynergyTV offers on-demand viewing of these visionary keynotes for insights your customers can access all year long. Plus, you and your customers can receive technical training through breakout sessions that spotlight new product releases and feature customer case studies.
You can also bring the value of Synergy to your customers with SynergyToGo, available for all channel partners on Citrix SalesIQ. SynergyToGo handily packages up conference highlights (including keynotes and breakout sessions) for you to use in customer-facing webinars and events.
Also, watch for Synergy Unplugged, which brings the best of Synergy directly to you. Synergy Unplugged events are happening in cities throughout the Americas and the Caribbean, from June 21 through September 8th.
Take advantage of these great resources to enhance the Synergy experience and keep the Citrix message of digital transformation top of mind for your customers.
2 Big “Save the Dates”!
Mark your calendar for:
- Citrix Summit 2017, the premier professional development technology conference for Citrix partners in Anaheim, California January 9-11.
- Citrix Synergy 2017, where you can bring your customers to the ultimate technology event to stay on top of tech trends and make great connections; in Orlando, Florida, May 23–25.