Make employees more productive – add EMM and file sharing to your XenApp and XenDesktop deployment.
How have your workers changed their habits in the past few years? It’s probably been a while since you implemented virtualization – has it been some time since you evaluated user behaviors?
New statistics* are a little shocking:
- 63% of information workers say they use a personal smartphone for work, yet only 27% say IT requires them to have a password on their smartphone
- 85% say they share documents or files with other people by sending them as email attachments or picture messages
- 54% say they use a personal tablet for work
- 24% say their IT department doesn’t do anything for security on their smartphone
*(Forrester Data, Global Business Technographics® Devices And Security Workforce Survey, 2015)
These statistics show employees want to be productive using any device. Do your people have the technology to support the way they want to work today?
Let’s strategize your mobile workspace strategy and take the next step to provide secure end user computing that works for today’s employees.
Technical Webinar: Add EMM and EFSS to your XenApp and XenDesktop deployment
Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp customers are expanding with Citrix XenMobile for enterprise mobility management (EMM) and Citrix ShareFile for enterprise file sync and share (EFSS). Integrated for end users, this complete mobile workspace approach gives IT a comprehensive approach to creating a secure modern workspace.
Learn how Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop sites just like yours are using XenMobile and ShareFile to improve security and offer a great user experience when people are using mobile devices.
Join the webinar Increase Productivity with Mobility:
- Learn how your peers are boosting productivity with mobile solutions
- Understand how to manage risk by controlling app and data access across devices
- Get ideas on how to start expanding beyond virtualization
- See demos, demos, demos
Ready to sign up? “Improve Productivity with Mobility” will be offered at two different times.
June 29, 2016
9:00 AM ET / 3:00 PM CEST
June 29, 2016
2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT