As the sun set on Synergy 2016, there was a lot of excitement around XenMobile’s ability to help companies transform their businesses using EMM.
Since many of you weren’t able to attend Synergy, here’s a quick summary of the highlights:
- Kicking off the show on Tuesday, Citrix CEO Kirill Tatarinov invited Chanel Chambers on stage to demonstrate Secure Forms, the newest member of the XenMobile family of secure productivity apps. It’s not too late to watch the on-demand replay of the Secure Forms demonstration from the Opening Keynote. Secure Forms allows non-technical users an easy way to create, publish and populate digital versions of commonly used forms in a containerized mobile environment.
- In the Day 2 General Session Keynote, Microsoft’s Brad Anderson announced a number of exciting new integration points between Citrix and Microsoft. Specific to mobility, a new joint partnership, which includes XenMobile and Intune, will allow both companies to go to market with a “better together” story for EMM.
- In addition to the keynote sessions, there were a number of XenMobile break-out sessions. Many of these are currently available on-demand.
This year at Synergy, we took our Executive Briefing Center on the road; I was able to participate in a few XenMobile customer meetings. In addition to the ones previously mentioned, there were a couple of other things that consistently got customers excited.
- WorxChat, currently available as a preview, allows IT to leverage an existing Lync and Skye for Business infrastructure to offer end-users instant messaging in a containerized workspace.
- Cloud-first product delivery strategy which includes an extra layer of testing on the ultra-stable XenMobile cloud platform before making new features available for on-prem deployments. Our on-prem customers loved this!
- New troubleshooting tools to improve IT visibility into configuration issues before they become a problem. Click HERE for more information.
- XenMobile MAM-only deployment option tackles many of challenges associated with BYOD acceptance. Check out this recent BLOG to learn more.
Click HERE to access ALL of the Synergy session on-demand recordings.
Click HERE for an in-depth 8 minute Secure Forms demonstration.