It’s always crazy/hectic/fun to go from Citrix Synergy into HPE Discover (June 7-9). With only one week between the two events, there’s always great momentum leading into Discover—and too much to do before we all end up back at the Venetian|Palazzo.
Nevertheless, it’s exciting to be able to take the Citrix show on the road again because there’s so much to talk about and share. There are the great things we unveiled at Synergy and the innovative solutions that Citrix and HPE have been collaborating on.
At Synergy, Citrix President and CEO Kirill Tatarinov laid out the new, driving force behind Citrix by stating:
We want to help you become the heroes of the digital age.
He went on to say:
Our strategy is to build the world’s best integrated technology services for secure delivery of apps and data—anytime, anywhere.
He also added that a key to that is the joint solutions and services we offer with our strategic partners, like HPE.
Together, we are helping customers enable workplace productivity by delivering mobile workspaces to their employees, partners and customers. We’re helping customers say “YES” to workplace productivity and digital transformation.
So, whether you are a financial services company, a healthcare provider, a manufacturer, in another industry or public organization, we have solutions to fit your specific needs and solve your unique use cases.
Our unifying theme is centered on helping you unleash your greatest asset: your people. That’s where the concept of enabling workplace productivity comes in. We can help you get there by with our solutions to mobilize your workforce, secure your enterprise, and optimize your network.
You’ll get to see exactly what we mean next week when you see our solutions in action at Citrix Booth #510. Here are some of the highlights:
• Breakout Session: Citrix, HPE and Microsoft: Partnering for Customer Success
o Tuesday, June 7 at 12:30 – 1:30 PM
o Wednesday, June 8 at 4:00 – 5:00 PM
• Breakout Session: Industry Solutions to Enable Workplace Productivity
o Wednesday, June 8
o 2:30 – 3:30 PM
• See how the Baloise Group is using HPE Moonshot with Citrix Mobile Workspaces to transform their financial services company into a digital business. Baloise was also a finalist for this year’s https://www.citrix.com/blogs/2016/05/16/2016-citrix-innovation-award-vote-now/.
• Check out the Citrix HDX 3D Pro solutions for Manufacturing and Engineering organizations, including the eVDI solution with the WS460c Proliant Graphics Workstation Blade. It’s the solution that Nissan has chosen for its global workforce.
• And experience a very cool, interactive demo – CollaborateCube – for Intelligent Spaces for Meetings. It uses the recently announced HDX RealTime Optimization Pack for Skype for Business to deliver in-room conferencing from a virtualized client.
And there is more! More about our newly reinvigorated partnership with Microsoft, Enterprise Mobility Management, Secure Enterprise File Sync and Sharing and Networking. We’ll have experts on hand to answer all your questions, draw it up on a whiteboar, and consult with you.
Of course, we’ll have some very cool giveaways too. (It wouldn’t be a tech conference without them.)
So, come out and let us show you what we mean about saying “Yes” to workplace productivity and digital transformation with Citrix and HPE.